The truth of Jane Huang's cover photo of Mirror Weekly (full version)

At first, Jane Huang claimed that the cover photo of Mirror Weekly was taken on the morning of September 14, 2013.  Later, Vikki Hui Xin Han, whose Dharma name is Khandro Yeshe, lied and claimed that her photos and information were stolen, thus misleading the public.


The nun Karma Miao and Jane Huang met with Karmapa on September 13, 2013, and they spent five days together in Delhi.  We are very grateful to Ani 🙏 willing to share the entire situation with the public selflessly.


Content of allegations

 『The first time was on September 13, 2013, at The Grand New Delhi Hotel, Delhi, India. At that time, global Buddhist leaders gathered in New Delhi to participate in the first "International Buddhist League Founding Member Conference." The meeting ended on the 12th.  And late on the 13th, the Karmapa went to H's room and knocked on the door. The two had sex for the first time.  On the 14th, H went to see the Karmapa as a believer. The two were still taking pictures together in the His Holiness’s room as if the cloud and rain had never happened the previous night.』-Mirror Weekly



Nun Karma Miao met Jane Huang on a China Airlines flight to Deli on September 10, 2019.  And together with five other people to meet with His Holiness on September 13th.  The content of the following article is the actual situation of Ani and Jane Huang together for five days.

 ~~~~

Initiation


Preface

Suddenly I realized that I was the party and couldn't stay out of it!  Buddhism talks about the dependent origination, and the birth of this entire incident is H Huang’s so-called first time, and if the so-called first time she described is destroyed, it is like taking away the firewood from under the cauldron - a fundamental solution;  No matter how shading, people's eyes can only collapse quickly.  Therefore, I want to confront Jane Huang and restore the original appearance between September 10 and 14, 2013:


Because from the 10th on the China Airlines plane, I was sitting next to the so-called H. We spent five days together.  And there are two friends, Ke. and C and C's husband, as witnesses.


H mentioned that their first sexual act was at The Grand New Delhi Hotel in New Delhi, India, on September 13, 2013. At that time, global Buddhist leaders gathered in New Delhi to participate in the first "International Buddhist League Founding Member Conference."  Then she went to see him on the 14th the next day. 


Regarding Jane H. Huang's serious slander of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, I must point out two facts at the time of the rumors allegations:


1.     Jane H was in a group that visited the Karmapa on the morning of the 13th.  Even though she was instructed to go to the sixth floor to see the Karmapa again that night, the attendant told her that the Karmapa had other guests asking her to leave.  She went back to the room. 


2.     On the morning of the 14th, the Karmapa told her to leave and return to Taiwan as soon as possible. She said she went back to the room to book the flight for the same day, but there were no seats available; then, she could secure the seat the next day.  So we picked her up at the hotel around nine o'clock that morning and sent her to the house of a friend who had hosted us for four days to stay for one night.  So it was not as she said; she visited the Karmapa on the 14th and took the photo.


In addition, Ke and I took the car booked by Jane H. to Dharamsala directly.  After we arrived at the Gyuto Tantric Monastery before the evening, the Karmapa's car came shortly.  We also welcomed the Karmapa's return on the evening of the 14th.


Ke said that because of her dream instructions, she was the first time to meet the Karmapa in India, so she was very impressed.


As follows: I present my passport entry and exit information.  If Huang dared to show her relevant entry and exit at the time, Taiwan and India’s customs, it proved that she was not just a one-way flight to Delhi, but only stayed on September 10-15 for a total of four days before leaving? Why??

 

Attached photo 1. My personal customs clearance for leaving Taiwan and entering Delhi

In addition, there is information on His Holiness’s official website that he returned to the Gyuto Tantric Monastery on the 14th.  It takes more than half a day to return from Delhi to the Gyuto Tantric Monastery, whether by car or plane. Therefore, it is impossible to arrange any interviews on His Holiness’s itinerary on the morning of the 14th.

His Holiness’s guards in Delhi consist of the Indian military and police, the Tibetan administrative official and Kagyu Labrang, and the guards of the two sides plus at least two attendants.  To see the Karmapa in a hotel, you must first wait at the security check downstairs. After going upstairs, there is a long corridor with entourage rooms on both sides. Then you have to walk to the innermost chamber. I have seen the Karmapa many times, so I have impressions.  So if someone came out of the innermost room in the middle of the night, invisibly passed the guards, and then passed many doors in the long corridors on both sides, then took the elevator or the stairs down to the fifth floor, and then avoided the corridor monitors and walked the public hall, and then went knocking on a particular door.  She is delusional.

~~~

The following text, except for a few later additions, was written almost entirely on the 26th before I got to know that H was Jane Huang. I was retreating in Upstate New York at that time and had just finished my short-term retreat.  I just happened to see a photo from my friend, and H said it was a photo taken on 9/14, which is the same as the one I have, which triggered this narrative article.  However, I had not yet associated the two together!

After reading this article, Ke considered and reminded some details. She said:

I want to truthfully state the content of our meeting with His Holiness without omitting or adding.

Because that was the first time I saw His Holiness, I remember all the conversations in that room very clearly.


The triggered text is as follows:

On September 10, 2013, I was already seated in the window seat on the flight to Delhi, and the aisle seat next to me was empty. A young lady hurriedly took a seat before the plane's door was about to close.  When the meal was served, the lady asked for a vegetarian meal...after the food trays were all cleaned up.  The lady in the seat next to me suddenly spoke: Ani La, may I ask you something?

What a coincidence, it turned out to be a Dharma friend! Of course, I was pleased and replied, "Okay."

Between the following questions and answers, I feel amusing and exciting.

She asked how to get to Dharamsala first, and I answered, why go there?

She said that she wanted to meet the Karmapa.

I replied that if you want to see Him, you don't have to go to Dharamsala.  I came to Delhi several times, and he happened to be there...and I met him in Delhi.

In short, four consecutive questions and answers have matched our schedule in Delhi for the next few days.

H talked about that after Dzongsar Rinpoche's class the previous year because fellow practitioners were going to see the Karmapa, she went with them.  It was the first time she accompanied others to see the Karmapa, without any expectation.

She only asked one question at the time, but Karmapa's reply shocked her.  So she has permanently been engraved in her heart, and she has benefited a lot.  This time she encountered some personal troubles, so she wanted to ask Him again.

H said that because she was a part-time lecturer in the Department of Film and Television at Taipei University, she needed teaching soon after the school started, so she only planned to stay in the guesthouse at the Gyuto Tantric Monastery for a week, not going anywhere.

After leaving the customs in Delhi, H was busy applying for a sim card, gave me the cell phone number and was picked up and left.  I went to my friend C's house, waiting for the evening flight of another Dharma friend Ke to arrive.

The next day, I contacted His Holiness's entourage. His Holiness was really in Delhi, so I made an appointment for an interview.  And because the third of the four questions and answers at the time was that we would all be in Delhi for a few days, and we all wanted to see the Buddha's relics.  So I contacted H., and we went to the museum together.


Attached is a photo that Ke kept after being taken by Ke in the car (Picture 2)

We quickly finished seeing the museum, but it was still early before C. invited us to have Indian meals in the evening. (There is also a photo of the restaurant, but because H is sitting in the innermost part, the Indian only took half of her head.  No photo attached) So we went to India Gate.

H and Ke chatted together all the way.  I walked alone and briskly as an exercise.  The environment in Delhi was messy and polluted, and I felt tired and sleepy after a short walk outdoors.

So H invited us to rest at The Grand Hotel where she stayed.  I just knew that she lived in the same hotel as His Holiness.  H was surprised and said that she hadn't seen the Karmapa for breakfast for two days.

When I arrived at the hotel, I saw a large-scale event project at the trade show, and I said there might be too many people, so the Karmapa didn't go downstairs for breakfast.  Because I have heard many Dharma friends staying in hotels to have a meal with the Karmapa, the Karmapa seems always to fulfill everyone's wishes.

When I arrived at the room on the fifth floor of H, I observed and assessed the direction.  I said that the Karmapa lived on the sixth floor.  After a short rest, I took the two of them out to the sixth floor, and H asked me as she walked if I was going to "block" the Karmapa. I glanced at her and didn't reply.

I wanted to take the opportunity to confirm that during the 900th anniversary of the Karmapa, I was brought into the elevator by two Karmapa staff (a Tibetan lady and a Western bhikkhuni) to the sixth floor.  When the elevator opened, the Karmapa stood outside, and some strange scenes happened.  (Because after the critical moment at that time, I couldn’t remember all the coming and going of people in my mind at all!)

But we just went up the stairs to the sixth floor, then walked around to the elevator, and we went downstairs.

The next day, on the 13th, we met the Karmapa, seven people; the other four were the family of couple C and their daughters who hosted us.  H handed her Dharma practice book to the Karmapa. The Karmapa stunned for a moment and said, this is your homework for practice? She said yes.

The Karmapa shook his head hesitantly; he didn't seem to agree with it.  But he was still blessed by chanting mantras compassionately.

After we talked to the Karmapa about our affairs, Ke mentioned her dream again, and the Karmapa mercifully gave us four of the four Guru Rinpoche Thangkas painted by him.

 After we took photos with the Karmapa in batches (see attached photo 3)


As attached picture three

When Karmapa followed us to the door, he looked at Ke and me and asked: Where do you live~ We responded to staying at C.'s house simultaneously, and He said thank you to C and his wife.  Thank them for the reception of both of us.

Then directly asked H., who lives in the hotel, do you live here? Come over again at night.

Before answering, Ke turned her head, pointed at herself, and said, "I want to (come).” Karmapa stretched out his arm and told Ke, saying: You, go to Gyuto Tantric Monastery.

C. is a good friend of Ke; she reacted very quickly, said something, naughty! Karmapa also followed her words and said briskly: naughty!

Everyone happily left the room where they saw the Karmapa.

H asked me immediately, is Karmapa asking me to have dinner? I looked at her again and said, if you are a man, it is a little bit possible~

 I expected to stay in Delhi for three days, just like I am always confident and grateful for the blessings, and I am full of joy and wishes.  Next, we will proceed to the fourth of the four questions and answers, and we will drive to Dharamsala together.

Early in the morning, H booked a car to pick us up as scheduled and then turned to H.'s hotel to pick her up. She called first and said she was sorry that she could not go with us.  Because early in the morning, the Karmapa wanted her to return to Taiwan immediately.  She hurriedly booked a seat for the next day, but she had already checked out... I said the friend's house we just left would be very willing to receive her for one night... Let's talk about it after we meet... My heart is shocked; it turns out that the Karmapa has already arranged a safe escape route for H---thanks to the host family in advance.

After picking her up, she got in the car and drove back to C's house. She said that she went up to the sixth floor the night before, and the Karmapa's attendant told her that the Karmapa had no time to see her.  Want her to leave.

But when she went downstairs for breakfast that morning, she saw that the Karmapa was sitting in the dining room, so she greeted him.  The Karmapa told her that she didn't need to go to Dharamsala and return to Taiwan immediately.

She said that she was shocked, and after agreeing to the Karmapa with her hands folded, H went to get a meal (I remember H only took coffee and toast when she was nervous) and went upstairs after eating a little.  Change the ticket.  She also said that when she arranged the return trip, the seats were fully booked, so H did not secure the same day, but it was beautiful that she could still change the seats to the next day... 

I asked her: Was the Karmapa eating at that time? She said that she didn't see anything on the table.  And when she was about to leave the restaurant, she no longer saw the Karmapa~

 I asked again: Is there anyone next to him? She said there seemed to be only one westerner at the following table... 

Ke's supplementary statement is a little bit different from mine, so it is as follows:

On the early morning of the 14th, she saw His Holiness in the dining room, sitting alone, and there was no food on the table. She took the food first and then plucked up the courage to greet His Holiness.

The Karmapa asked, where are you going today? She replied that she went to Gyuto Tantric Monastery, and the Karmapa told her immediately, ~ you are going back to Taiwan.  Then the Karmapa got up and left.

She said that she was shocked and at a loss...why this happened, and she felt despondent.

H said in the car that she would pay the fare to Dharamsala for offerings as initially planned.  She also gave me the book she was reading on the plane, the Karmapa's newly published book, and the "The Heart is Noble" was given to me.  Because when I was on the plane, she asked me if I had the book, and she also said that if I didn't have it, she would forward it to me before leaving.



At this point in the story, let me point out a few key points, which are also our discussion with Ke on the way to Dharamsala:

 1. The Karmapa, omniscient and compassionate, asked me where I lived first and then thanked the family that hosted us. The intention was to arrange H's accommodation on the night of the 14th.  Because she was frightened, someone must accompany her on the same day and send her to the plane the next day. (When I heard the Karmapa ask me where I lived and thank you for hosting the family, I gave a soft smile.  As one of the minor members of the majority of disciples, we never dared to make the Karmapa worry about our whereabouts, let alone let him express gratitude.  Ke in the car protested when I said this, saying that the Karmapa had taken special care of her because she came to meet for the first time) (Ke and her old friend both met the Karmapa for the first time)

 2. H once said she only wanted to go to the Gyuto Tantric Monastery to live alone for a week and not go to other places.

Ke said that H seems to be troubled by relationship problems... When they are hanging out, H slightly mentioned the troubles of her boyfriend...

I looked through the book H gave me on the way and saw two or three short sentences underlined in it, which were also Karmapa's discourse on emotional matters.  We thought that the Karmapa, who was omniscient and compassionate, might want her to go back and deal with it as soon as possible. It would be useless to go to the Gyuto Tantric Monastery.

~~~~~~~~

The following was that I knew what happened back then was related to the current chaos, so after contacting Ke, who had not been in contact for many years, Ke immediately asked: Is it her? It was also very shocking and sad.  Ke also sent me the photos she took at the time.

 1. There is no need to tell the Karmapa; he already knows our whereabouts. Ke reminded me that the Karmapa pointed at her and said, "Go to the Gyuto Tantric Monastery."

 2. H had two delusions.  One of the delusions was that she immediately thought Karmapa would invite her to dinner.

I didn't say it at the time. Still, I thought to myself that the family C who was with me was Taiwan's foreign affairs official stationed in India, so the His Holiness asked Mr. C. (official position) to sit on the sofa, and the six of us sat down on the carpet.  His Holiness first gave Mr. C. a box of mooncakes and then gave everyone a Thangka.  I received Thangka consciously for nothing and instinctively believed that it was because of Mr. C. that I got the honor.  But Ke said it was because of Karmapa's compassionate response after mentioning the scene she had seen from her dream again.

So why do five adults-only invite you to dinner in person? To be asked, it is logical to say that C's husband is more qualified.

~~~~~~~~

The fact is:

His Holiness instructed Jane to leave and return to Taiwan early on the 14th.  Not as her rumored defamation allegation said, the audience on the 14th was like nothing happened.


If, as she alleged, there was an extraordinary encounter on the night of the 13th, imagine that she should have a particular mood that morning instead of panicking and hurrying to leave as described above.


 (In the next two or three years, I saw her standing in line when she was attending the Arya Kshema Dharma Teachings in Bodhgaya Tergar Monastery. But she didn't recognize me anymore? Never greeted me.  As monks and nuns, we don’t take the initiative to make connections, and it has always been our ritual.)


The slanderous text reported that Karmapa knocked on the door on September 13, and she went to meet again on September 14...? But the fact is that the Karmapa instructed her to return to Taiwan in the restaurant early morning on the 14th, and then we sent her off.  She stayed at Ke's friend's house for one night and then flew back to Taipei the next day.


His Holiness website stated that His Holiness would return to Dharamsala on the 14th.

We did indeed greet the Karmapa back after arriving at the Gyuto Tantric Monastery on the evening of the 14th.


Please refer to the official Chinese website of the Karmapa http://www.kagyuoffice.org.tw/17th-karmapa/karmapa-chronicle/20130829

 ~~~~~~

Ke took this photo. She said it should be the afternoon of the 12th when the three of us went to the museum.



The photo taken during the visit on the 13th is the same as H's slanderous article saying that she took during the meeting on the 14th, with the same background and Karmapa's posture.  It was because of this photo of myself and seeing her rumored picture that I was able to confirm her malicious lie step by step after writing for the article.

 

The photo taken during the visit on the 13th, the background and Karmapa's posture were exactly the same


What I wrote on January 26, 2019: Most interested Dharma friends finally sent a video to my eyes~ Since it showed the image of the Supreme Karmapa's teaching on the throne, I naturally clicked in.  And then it turned out to be that paragraph-I think that disciples of pious and practical inheritance should not or don't need to come into contact with the junk information.

 ................

The world has flooded with all kinds of tangible and intangible defilements, and now it’s hard to come across "the world's purest manifestation, the Buddha Karmapa, the Bodhisattva of Freedom.” I cherish the vigilance that I always love and always have self-vigilance, just as His Holiness has repeatedly instructed us to have a great wish for renunciation and liberation for all beings.


 Over the past eight years, I have followed His Holiness’s instructions and worked hard on learning.  Because all manifestations are manifestations of the guru, I have always been vigilant in all kinds of personal experiences over the past eight years to see what the profound meaning of the manifestations is. What should I learn from it?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Editor's Note


【Photo with the Karmapa】

For netizens who have never seen the Karmapa, they may be interested in knowing the situation of seeing the Karmapa. Here we will briefly introduce it.

1.     Make sure to make an appointment in advance to confirm the Karmapa’s itinerary; otherwise, you may miss it.  For reservation details, please check the official website of Karmapa in Chinese and English    https://kagyuoffice.org/office/contact/

 However, the Karmapa is currently not in India, so this information is temporarily not applicable.

2.     There are private or group meetings. A personal meeting is not a one-on-one meeting with the Karmapa. The Karmapa will always have at least 5 or 6 staff members beside him.  Since many people visit the Karmapa, the private session is usually short (a few minutes). Unless there are exceptional circumstances, the Karmapa will spend more time for special blessings.

3.     Generally, the Karmapa will give gifts to every audience, such as the Karmapa's photos, prayer beads, calligraphy, and paintings drawn by the Karmapa, or Thangkas, Buddha statues...

4.      When the meeting is over, take a picture with the Karmapa.  After that, the staff in charge of photography will ask us to leave an email address, and we will receive a photo with the Karmapa within a few days.

There are countless people taking photos with the Karmapa. Some people will take pictures with the Karmapa to bluff, and some will show off their extraordinary relationship with the Karmapa with the image. These are all deceiving people who do not know the audience’s situation.  The fact is that anyone who visits the Karmapa will have the opportunity to take a photo with the Karmapa.

The following two examples are the Karmapa's photography staff who sent an email to the Dharma friends with a photo of the Karmapa.

Wu Hang Yee received an email from the photography staff and a photo of her with the Karmapa

The content of the email received by Wu Hang Yee

The Dharma friend received an email from the photography staff and a photo of her with the Karmapa

July 7, 2013, Bodhgaya bombing attack】


On 7 July 2013 a series of ten bombs exploded in and around the Mahabodhi Temple complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bodhgaya, India. Five people, including two Buddhist monks, were injured by the blasts. Three other devices were defused by bomb-disposal squads at a number of locations in Gaya.- Wikipedia


『Three bombs exploded at the Tergar (Tibetan)[16] Monastery. One bomb was placed behind the door of a classroom where children study Buddhism. The windows and classroom doors were damaged; there were no injuries, since the children were on holiday.[17]』-Wikipedia 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodh_Gaya_bombings


In the early morning of July 7, 2013, in addition to the explosion attack around Mahabodhi Temple, there were three explosion attacks at “Tergar Monastery” in Bodhgaya. The Indian government has confirmed that the bombing was the work of the "Indian Jihad."


Every time Karmapa visits Bodhgaya to preside over the Kagyu Monlam, to teach Buddhism, or to meet the believers, all activities are in Tergar Monastery.  Karmapa's office and residence are also in Tergar Monastery.  The explosion caused the Indian government's particular concern. The intention of this organization has been noticeable. It is not very friendly to Buddhism, and the “Personal safety of Karmapa” has been threatened.  The Indian government immediately strengthened the security of Karmapa in India.

  

A.     Classification of security protection in India

『In India, security details are provided to some high-risk individuals by the police and local government. Depending on the threat perception to the person, there are four tiers in the category: Z+ (highest level), Z, Y, and X. 

SPG category – Strength of security detail is Classified (only provided to the Prime Minister of India.)

Z+ category has a security cover of 55 personnel [Including 10+ NSG Commando] + [Police Personnel]

(His Holiness Dalai Lama’s s safety protection is in this category.)

Z category has a security cover of 22 personnel [Including 4 or 5 NSG Commando] + [Police Personnel]

Y category has a security cover of 11 personnel [Including 1 or 2 Commando] + [Police Personnel]

( The Karmapa's safety protection is in this category.)

X category has a security cover of 2 personnel [No Commando, Only Armed Police Personnel]』—Wikipedia 

When Karmapa fled to India in 2000, the security level was "Z +, and downgraded to the "X" level in 2009. After the Bodhgaya bombings in 2013, the Indian government immediately upgraded the security of Karmapa to the "Y" level.  Even though Karmapa is not currently in India, there are still five Indian police and guards in the Gyuto Tantric Monastery to guard Karmapa's residence to prevent terrorist attacks.  


B.     An audience with the Karmapa

「Please note that you and your group members must bring identification documents, such as passports, to the registration office at 9:30 am on the day they are approved to wait for registration and inspection.  Official Indian security authorities strictly prohibit audiences from bringing electronic appliances such as mobile phones, cameras, video recorders, and tape recorders.  For you and your team members to successfully meet the Karmapa, please strictly abide by the regulations of the Indian Police and Security Department.」-Karmapa office

Therefore, everyone who attends Karmapa-hosted activities, Dharma courses, or visits Karmapa must do strict security checks. All security checks are similar to airport specifications. Metal objects, including watches and belts, must pass X-ray inspection and search the body.

If you want to get close to Karmapa, it is unlikely that much Indian military police and security personnel appointed by the Tibetan government in exile will protect the Karmapa.  Several attendants serving Karmapa are also "side by side." Therefore, the government of India and Tibet sent a total of about 20 to 30 security personnel to protect the personal safety of the Karmapa. The Indian government has ensured that no drop leaks out of Karmapa's security. Therefore, Karmapa would not be able to act alone.  Even if one had wings, one could hardly fly away-no possible escape.

Because of Karmapa’s unique identity, even if he teaches Buddhism abroad, the government of that country will specially arrange security personnel to accompany him. Therefore, Karmapa has no personal freedom to act in private.

Until the end of 2015, the Indian government has not found the suspect of the Bodh Gaya bombing attack. Hence, the security protection of the Karmapa is still on the highest alert 24 hours a day, and the security personnel has strengthened the monitoring of the Karmapa's actions to prevent terrorists from attacking the Karmapa. 

H claimed that the first time he knocked on her door in the middle of the night was on September 13, 2013, and had an intimate relationship with her; there were two other times in 2015, a total of three times.  If this is not H's fantasy, it must be her fictional story.  Assuming that Ms. Huang is telling the truth, this is a serious matter.  Indian military police, Tibetan security personnel, and Karmapa's attendants failed. The Karmapa's security was flawed. "Will the Indian government ignore it?"



Source:

'Z plus' security of Tibetan spiritual leader withdrawn

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/z-plus-security-of-tibetan-spiritual-leader-withdrawn/story-U9hHimy8sDoxTDjoX1w1AM.html

 

On July 7, 2013, the Bodhgaya bombing attack, the Indian government's security protection against His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the Karmapa immediately escalated.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/dalai-lama-s-security-again-reviewed-after-nia-s-alert-113072301068_1.html

 

While Karmapa was not in India in 2019, there was still a police officer and four military and police personnel stationed in the Gyuto Tantric Monastery to prevent terrorist attacks.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/karmapa-abroad-security-at-monastery-scaled-down/articleshow/67402009.cms

 

 NIA court convicts five IM militants in 2013 Bodh Gaya blasts

https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/special-nia-court-convicts-five-im-militants-in-bodh-gaya-serial-blasts-case/articleshow/64316158.cms

 

 


Comments

The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

The truth of the Chinese-Canadian Vikki Hui Xin Han falsely accused of the 17th Karmapa

The gateway of justice: the only path to reveal the truth

【Jane Huang accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】