Mirror Weekly Report-Jane Huang falsely accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche (full version)

 


This article is divided into five parts:


 (1) Mirror Weekly reported the full text of Jane Huang’s false 

accusation against Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche,

 (2) Jane Huang self-confirmed lies

 (3) Rinpoche’s clarification

(4) Screenshots of Jane Huang's conversation with Dzongsar Rinpoche

(5) Karmapa’s reaction


【Mirror Weekly reported Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】

Study abroad and get to know Karmapa

The H revealed that she was able to reach the Karmapa by the arrangement of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. She studied abroad 11 years ago, and Buddha Dharma touched her due to Rinpoche's influence. She decided to convert to Rinpoche as a teacher and follow him to learn tantra.  Five years after worshipping Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, Rinpoche hinted that she should visit the Karmapa. 

 

According to the H, she provided a record of her Wechat conversation with Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. When Dzongsar Khyentse knew that H had a close relationship with the Karmapa, he began to ask her to help him pass on his religious ideas to the Karmapa or to send her articles in his favor to Karmapa.

 

However, the H later found that she became more and more like a tool of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. More seriously, it seems that the solemn, serious  Rinpoche is actually a pimp to achieve his purpose, And constantly help the Karmapa to "seek" female believers.

 

In addition, the reporter heard the name of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche in the conversation between the Karmapa and the H. The H complained to the Karmapa that she was the victim of Karmapa and Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, and the Karmapa’s response was to help Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. Here are some translations of the conversation between H and Karmapa.

 

H: Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche is deliberately trying to change you. He is doing everything he can; he wants to change you ‘Karmapa.’

 

Karmapa: wait a minute, listen to me first; I said he wants to change me, he wants to be a person in his mind or something, this may be his own thing, but it has nothing to do with me, It was himself (wishful thinking), no, he had his ideas! (The recording of the conversation between Jane Huang and the Karmapa has been confirmed to be a fake recording of a fake account.)

 

Lost herself like a chess piece

 

The H also experienced countless struggles. When she almost lost herself and almost committed suicide many times, Dzongsar Khyentse kept asking her to stay beside Karmapa. Contrary to the severe solemn attitude of the past, he laughed at H as "insufficient means.” H realized that she was only a chess piece of the Dzongsar Khyentse and finally decided to end the relationship with Karmapa.

 

Before this, the H had sent a message calling Dzongsar Khyentse "pimp," and he answered "Yes" directly. Then she asked Dzongsar Khyentse whether he was still pimping the Karmapa and thought that such a move was shameful, and the Dzongsar Khyentse replied, "ho ho."』https://www.mirrormedia.mg/story/20190122soc009/

 


Jane Huang self-confirmed lies


The communication data between Jane Huang and Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche are from Jane Huang's blog & Facebook, which are all her own words.


 Allegations 1.

Jane Huang claimed that she had accused Dzongsar Rinpoche of pimping her to know Karmapa, and Dzongsar Rinpoche answered "Yes."

Clarification:

According to Mirror Weekly, this conversation took place on May 14, 2016.  The day before (5/13), Dzongsar Rinpoche posted a photo of his "Hema Hema" movie with actress Zhou Xun on his public Facebook, and the post jokingly wrote, "Pimping now?".  And Jane Huang asked, "Rinpoche, you are pimp" the next day and got a "yes" answer, which is Rinpoche's follow-up remarks on this post.


Allegation 2.

Jane Huang: "She questioned whether Dzongsar Khyentse was still helping Karmapa pimps and thought that such behavior was very shameful, and the other party replied " ho ho ".—Mirror Weekly

Evidence:

The following is the record of the text message between Jane Huang and Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche on May 6, 2018. 

H: Rinpoche you're so irresponsible. Still pimping for Karmapa? Shame on you 

Rinpoche: Ho Ho 

Rinpoche: Where have u been 

Rinpoche: What did I do now

Rinpoche: I don't even have his contact 

Rinpoche: Last time I talked was when he came to Bir

H: Stop being a smart mouth 

Rinpoche: Ok 

H: Why don't you found a workshop for the girls that are going to serve "lamas? Like a female leadership workshop? 

H: Don't abuse the word" romantic


Analysis:

1.    The H took the initiative to call Rinpoche on May 6, 2018, and there was no reason to accuse Rinpoche of pimping for Karmapa.  According to the content of this call, Rinpoche and Jane Huang had not been in contact for some time, so Jane Huang accused Rinpoche, and Rinpoche was confused.

2.    Jane Huang only intercepted the "ho ho" of Rinpoche's reply, accusing him of confessing to helping Karmapa Pimp.  Then she said that Rinpoche should set up a female workshop to "serve" the Lama.

3.    It is evident that the H has set a trap in advance, deliberately slandering Rinpoche.


Allegation 3.

「"Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche asks Jane Huang to help pass on his religious ideas to Karmapa."

 "Jane Huang: Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche is deliberately trying to change you. He is doing everything he can, and he wants to change you, Karmapa."」-Mirror Weekly

Evidence:

 According to the contents of the call between Jane Huang and Rinpoche on November 20, 2016, it contradicted the statement of Mirror Weekly.


Rinpoche: I have nothing 

Rinpoche: He has so much work

H: You don't know K's brain has very little new things 

Rinpoche: What do I do 

H: Your institute, KF, Siddhartha festival, movie, teachings, drupchen, everything 

H: And he visited deer park only for 20min?  

H: Yeah he is almighty but his activities are not relevant to modern people

Rinpoche: Why not 

H: You see he is so too used to / enjoyed all this setting up of sister and securities 

H: And his speech, I don't understand Tibetan but I bet he said all those things he is suppose to say right? 

H: Anyway he must feel good when he saw you being so humble. But he should really learn from you 

H: Even the old Labrang !!

Rinpoche: Am not humble

Rinpoche: I just bent down 

H: Haha That's what he needs and want。 He is so young, mentally, almost childish 

H: So l said you sacrifice a lot 

H: He came to Bir for some reason and I wish it's fulfilled 

Rinpoche: I  requested him


Analysis:

 Jane Huang thinks that Karmapa should learn from Rinpoche, so the idea of ​​really wanting to change the Karmapa is entirely her wishful thinking.  Jane Huang deliberately fabricated false accusations and slandered Rinpoche.


Allegation 4.

Jane Huang claims that Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche gave her to Karmapa

“The H revealed that she was able to reach the Karmapa by the arrangement of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche.” “Rinpoche hinted that she should visit the Karmapa.“-Mirror Weekly 

The following are Correspondences between Jane Huang and Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche on January 26, 2015.

H: Well the private audience is this morning. Should I go? I'm worried if I go he would be more upset. But if I don't go, it's not good because you have a record of no-show and next time will be difficult and I don't think it's auspicious.

H: I hate to bother you with this. So Ridiculous! I can't do this everyday!

H: Can I go back to Taipei today?

Rinpoche: Why not

Rinpoche: Go to see him

H: This drives me crazy 

H: Ok l'll go  


January 28, 2016

H: Rinpoche I will go to Delhi to stay at the same hotel H (Karmapa)does for a couple of days. it's Hyatt. Actually I can't afford it so I struggle a lot. And finally I made my decision to go because I'm surprised to find maybe H (Karmapa)wants me to stay close to him? (But my experience didn't tell me that...) Or it's just a false perception? You know it, don't you?



There is "H" in the last paragraph, and the Chinese translation of Jane Huang refers to Karmapa

Analysis:

1. The H mentioned "He" in the dialogue, according to the narration of the Dharma friend Ms. Yang who met Karmapa with the H: 「In 2015, she seemed pretty happy then, telling her friends that she had a boyfriend in Taiwan, and her boyfriend had been urging her to return to Taiwan, but she refused to change her ticket.  To reassure her boyfriend, she also asked a Dharma friend to take a picture with her, saying that she would send the picture to her boyfriend. 」

H said to Rinpoche: " I'm worried if I go, he would be more upset.", so this ‘he’ should mean her boyfriend because her boyfriend has been pushing her to return to Taiwan.

2.  「Well, the private audience is this morning. Should I go?」 The H herself made an appointment to meet Karmapa, but in turn accused it of being "H said through Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche's arrangement, She can get close to Karmapa.” She was utterly deliberately slandering Rinpoche.  

3. From their conversation, H seems to be very confused. She doesn't know if she should return to Taipei or see Karmapa, so she asks Rinpoche.  Rinpoche answered her question, "go to see him," but H accused, "Rinpoche hinted that she should visit the Karmapa." which is a false accusation.

4. 「And finally I decided to go because I'm surprised to find maybe H wants me to stay close to him?」 Jane Huang fantasied that the Karmapa wanted her to stay closer to him. She was self-sentimental. Even though she had no money back then, she still wanted to stay at the Hyatt Hotel to approach the Karmapa. 「(But my experience didn't tell me that...) Or it's just a false perception? You know it, don't you?」 Didn't Jane Huang say that she has been dating the Karmapa like a lover since 2013?   Her own words are the best evidence that she knew it was her delusion; she was wishful thinking and tried every means to get close to the Karmapa.  So her words prove that she confessed that she lied and slandered the Karmapa.


【Explanation of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】


This post is to offer my sincere apologies to my Guru - Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, and all his global sangha, due to the video link I posted a few days ago on my timeline.

The video link pertains to the allegations of sexual abuse made by two ladies towards Karmapa Ugyen Thinley Dorje - the principal actors in this unfolding scandal. I regret the fact that one of them has dragged the name of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche in this issue and by sharing the video, I have abetted them.

The truth is subjective and conditioned by limitations of karma, perceptions, and interpretation. In this degenerate era when people jump to the worst conclusions rather than have a nuanced view of events, my actions may have resulted in more harm than its intended good, for which I express my regret, remorse, and hopefully, this will redeem my unskillful actions.

Below is a letter Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche has sent me when I expressed my apologies to him. It is a measure of Rinpoche's compassion for every disciple that he would take pains to guide me in this minefield of an issue - for which I am very touched and endlessly grateful. I share it here so that others may get a better understanding of this issue.

"Dear Phuntshok Rabten,

I received your apology regarding your post on Facebook. No bond has been broken between you and me, so please do not worry about that. However, since you have raised this 'Jane Huang' topic, I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few things. 

Before I say anything else, I think it is very important to note that I have no intention of either opposing or supporting His Holiness Karmapa Orgyen Thinley Dorje regarding this issue. I am simply trying to provide some clarity on these unfounded accusations.

A few years ago, Jane Huang came to see me in India and asked me if she should go and see His Holiness the Karmapa. To this, I said 'yes, why not? what else could I say? "No, you are not allowed to go and see him? Even now, if people come and ask me if they should go and see a certain Lama, I always say yes. This is a free world, and people can do whatever they want and meet whomever they wish to.

However, after a few conversations with Jane, I realized that she was infatuated and in love with the Karmapa, and she was only seeking some sort of emotional confirmation from my side. After meeting the Karmapa, she quit her job and started to follow him around wherever he went. Other people who know Jane can confirm this. Fueled by her infatuation for him, Jane somehow translated me saying 'yes' for her to go and see the Karmapa as me giving her some sort of a fictitious mission. A twisted mission for her to go and seduce the Karmapa.

Over the years, Jane seems to always insinuate that I am somehow involved in her issues. She has accused me of sending different girls to the Karmapa, including herself. She has claimed on numerous occasions that am 'pimping' for the Karmapa.

First of all, I have never sent any woman to any man, let alone to a public highly respected spiritual figure like His Holiness the Karmapa. Secondly, if the Karmapa so wishes to be with a woman, he is old enough and quite capable enough to find a woman on his own. He definitely would not need my help with that. Also, if I did have such a deceptive plan to send a woman to seduce him, there are far more eligible candidates I can think of sending.

Jane has accused me of sending four other girls to the Karmapa, excluding herself. She claims I had sent these girls to also seduce the Karmapa. She has even listed these four girls. Of the four girls, three of them went to see the Karmapa on their own accord that too as devotees to get his blessings. The fourth girl has not even met the Karmapa. She just happened to be at a random place when the Karmapa was also visiting that place. The four girls Jane mentions are alive and can verify everything I have stated.

As for the ex-Nun who appears with Jane in her YouTube video, I do not know of her and have never met her in my life.

I hardly see the Karmapa. In all my life, I have met him maybe five times at the most. Those five times have been in the presence of hundreds if not thousands of other people in the middle of public religious ceremonies. The Karmapa and I are not 'buddies', we do not have a close relationship, and we are not close enough where I could be 'pimping' for him.

Jane has been in touch with me regarding this issue, and I have saved all our correspondence. These include the original text messages, voice messages, screenshots, etc... Jane also had conversations with different individuals about this issue, they have also saved their messages and screenshots, which I have with me. If the public see these messages, everyone will realize how unfounded and delusional Jane Huang's claims truly are. I can share these messages, but for now... for everyone's well-being, Jane's included, I will hold on to them. -DJK


【Screenshots of Jane Huang's conversation with Dzongsar Rinpoche】









【KARMAPA REACTIONS】

On January 22, 2019, Master Miao Rong, the official Chinese translator for the Karmapa, asked how to address individual "H" when speaking publicly.

The Karmapa responded:
「We shouldn't offer an official reply as it might inadvertently assist them.
She's dealing with mental health issues and needs medication. The women she mentioned have no connection to me; she imagined it.
Don't use her name casually. If someone provokes her, use the surname 'Huang' to keep things calm.

I'm doing well. Times have changed; let's learn from prominent figures!」


Comments

The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

The truth of the Chinese-Canadian Vikki Hui Xin Han falsely accused of the 17th Karmapa

The gateway of justice: the only path to reveal the truth

【Jane Huang accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】