【My Apology and A Message from the Vajra Guru】



This post is to offer my sincere apologies to my Guru - Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, and all his global sangha, due to the video link I posted a few days ago on my timeline.


The video link pertains to the allegations of sexual abuse made by two ladies towards Karmapa Ugyen Thinley Dorje - the principal actors in this unfolding scandal. I regret the fact that one of them has dragged the name of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche in this issue and by sharing the video, I have abetted them.


The truth is subjective and conditioned by limitations of karma, perceptions, and interpretation. In this degenerate era when people jump to the worst conclusions rather than have a nuanced view of events, my actions may have resulted in more harm than its intended good, for which I express my regret, remorse, and hopefully, this will redeem my unskillful actions.


Below is a letter Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche has sent me when I expressed my apologies to him. It is a measure of Rinpoche's compassion for every disciple that he would take pains to guide me in this minefield of an issue - for which I am very touched and endlessly grateful. I share it here so that others may get a better understanding of this issue.


"Dear Phuntshok Rabten,

I received your apology regarding your post on Facebook. No bond has been broken between you and me, so please do not worry about that. However, since you have raised this 'Jane Huang' topic, I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few things. 


Before I say anything else, I think it is very important to note that I have no intention of either opposing or supporting His Holiness Karmapa Orgyen Thinley Dorje regarding this issue. I am simply trying to provide some clarity on these unfounded accusations.


A few years ago, Jane Huang came to see me in India and asked me if she should go and see His Holiness the Karmapa. To this, I said 'yes, why not? what else could I say? "No, you are not allowed to go and see him? Even now, if people come and ask me if they should go and see a certain Lama, I always say yes. This is a free world, and people can do whatever they want and meet whomever they wish to.


However, after a few conversations with Jane, I realized that she was infatuated and in love with the Karmapa, and she was only seeking some sort of emotional confirmation from my side. After meeting the Karmapa, she quit her job and started to follow him around wherever he went. Other people who know Jane can confirm this. Fueled by her infatuation for him, Jane somehow translated me saying 'yes' for her to go and see the Karmapa as me giving her some sort of a fictitious mission. A twisted mission for her to go and seduce the Karmapa.


Over the years, Jane seems to always insinuate that I am somehow involved in her issues. She has accused me of sending different girls to the Karmapa, including herself. She has claimed on numerous occasions that am 'pimping' for the Karmapa.

First of all, I have never sent any woman to any man, let alone to a public highly respected spiritual figure like His Holiness the Karmapa. Secondly, if the Karmapa so wishes to be with a woman, he is old enough and quite capable enough to find a woman on his own. He definitely would not need my help with that. Also, if I did have such a deceptive plan to send a woman to seduce him, there are far more eligible candidates I can think of sending.


Jane has accused me of sending four other girls to the Karmapa, excluding herself. She claims I had sent these girls to also seduce the Karmapa. She has even listed these four girls. Of the four girls, three of them went to see the Karmapa on their own accord that too as devotees to get his blessings. The fourth girl has not even met the Karmapa. She just happened to be at a random place when the Karmapa was also visiting that place. The four girls Jane mentions are alive and can verify everything I have stated.


As for the ex-Nun who appears with Jane in her YouTube video, I do not know of her and have never met her in my life.


I hardly see the Karmapa. In all my life, I have met him maybe five times at the most. Those five times have been in the presence of hundreds if not thousands of other people in the middle of public religious ceremonies. The Karmapa and I are not 'buddies', we do not have a close relationship, and we are not close enough where I could be 'pimping' for him.


Jane has been in touch with me regarding this issue, and I have saved all our correspondence. These include the original text messages, voice messages, screenshots, etc... Jane also had conversations with different individuals about this issue, they have also saved their messages and screenshots, which I have with me. If the public see these messages, everyone will realize how unfounded and delusional Jane Huang's claims truly are. I can share these messages, but for now... for everyone's well-being, Jane's included, I will hold on to them.-DJK

Comments

The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

The gateway of justice: the only path to reveal the truth

False Kamapa Allegations | Debunking the Disinformation of the “DNA” and “Multi-Million Dollar Settlement”

The false allegations against the 17th Karmapa-【Jane Huang‘s Lies】