The truth of the Chinese-Canadian Vikki Hui Xin Han falsely accused of the 17th Karmapa




Vikki Han Hui Xin is also known as Dazhen Shi; her Dharma name is Khandro Yeshe. Because Vikki Hui Xin Han has many pseudonyms, this article will follow the name on her Facebook posts, and we will not change it to Hui Xin Han.

 



Khadro Yeshe



Three Allegations



January 2019

Allegation 1:  


Ms. Wu Hang-Yee claimed that a nun had returned to secular status because of Karmapa. 


Allegation 2:   


A Facebook account named "Linda Peng" has been accused of Karmapa on the Internet, claiming to have a lot of private evidence.


 


Allegation 3:  


A Facebook account called Dazhen Shi has been accused of Karmapa on the Internet, claiming that her sister had sex with Karmapa in a retreat room in the United States, and threatened to sue and claim. 


Dazhen Shi:My elder sister said that Karmapa could regard himself as the emperor, but he didn’t understand the truth. The harem had three thousand beauties and needed the queen to manage. Haha, there was no way for Karmapa and my sister to speak out. It must be Karmapa’s wife. Unfortunately, Karmapa does not understand that sister can make this kind of rumor never exist. But now it’s too late to say anything because soon after talking to the lawyer, the news is spreading the world, and then the Karmapa will still pray for a few years less sentence!


The headlines of the news are all well thought out. 


Karmapa raped the nun in the female retreat room.  The nun was pregnant with tolerance, was interrupted to practice, gave birth to a child, and the mother and daughter were abandoned after giving birth. Karmapa has not yet met with her daughter, and the H scandal revealed that the mother and daughter were swindled and appealed.  Now, mother and daughter can only be given justice through the law!


Sister said that if such news came out, who would be able to turn around a hopeless situation" "The trial files will always be available for public inquiry online. Uncle Haha, it seems that Karmapa is about to go to jail to eat buns.  Na Na


Dazhen Shi: Whether he did it or not is his business, the court will enforce it.

His name and his identity are more than 10 million US dollars. The lawyer's estimate should be at least 50 million US dollars. My sister will not reconcile with him. 

The court case file will always be publicly available online.


{The clarification of Khadro Yeshe}


4/17/2019




Third-party evidence has shown that all three allegations involved a Dharma friend named Khadro Yeshe; someone stole her account information.

The following is a conversation between Lodro Rinchen and Khadro Yeshe. Lodro Rinchen responded by voice messages, and Khadro Yeshe responded by text messages.

The abbreviation for Lodro Rinchen is L, and the Khadro Yeshe is K.

L: Hello, my friend is KTD Ani Luo Zhuo; my name is Lodro Rinchen.
K: Hi, nice to meet you.
K: My name is Khadro Yeshe, please call me Yeshe.
L: 
K: OK, thank you very much, thank you for your concern, thank you!
L:
K: The whole thing was not clear to me at first. It wasn't until many people came to me to ask me that I started to pay attention to this incident and found that I seemed to be involved.
L:
K: Yes, but I didn’t see it myself. I listened to friends telling me. So far, I don’t know which photo it is.
L:



K:  It ’s all mine. 

K:  The first one was taken with a friend. 

K:  That was just after I took part in a short retreat.

L:  So, what about this poster: (Cover photo of Mirror Weekly)


K:  also me.

K:  It's me too. 

K:  It's me. 

K:  I just looked carefully at the words written on it.

L:  Understand, understand.  

L:  Yes

K:  It has written about dating for 4-5 years.  

K:  This doesn't seem right.  

K:  I didn't know Karmapa in 2015.

K:  It means I know Karmapa, but Karmapa doesn't know me at all.

L:

K:  The first time I spoke with Karmapa was in Dharamsala, and I only met for 5 minutes. I also want to ask about the retreat.

K:  I am willing to clarify; I am delighted to explain.

K:  I'm not sure what's going on. Dharamsala needs an appointment to meet.

K:  I met for 5 minutes that day, and there were dozens of people around. 

K:  only this time.

L:

K:  I left Dharamsala by plane the next day.

K:  There are specific times, as well as appointment letters.

L:  That's bothering you. 

L:  Just time.

K:  The specific time was to see Karmapa in Dharamsala in 2016, and it was a public interview on Wednesday.

K:  I entered the retreat in 2016.

K:  Regarding the information about the retreat room, sorry to keep it confidential.  Information on retreats must not be made public.

L:

K:  So my Facebook account was before the retreat. After entering the retreat in 2016, I didn’t log in.

K:  I've only seen Karmapa once, and it was during a public reception.

L:

K:  I don't dare to be 100% sure whether it is misappropriation or taking the information.

K:  Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche gave me the Dharma name, Khadro Yeshe.

K:  I only saw Karmapa once before the retreat.

L:

K:  Seen twice in the retreat.

K:  At first, I could not access the account, and later I retrieved the password. Then I changed the password immediately and then closed the account.

L:  Also, is this your email: xiaobao202020@gmail.com

K:  After I was sick and left the retreat, I saw Karmapa again.  I went with manager Karmalin and the attendant of Khenpo Rinpoche. In the conference room on the palace's first floor, the glass doors were transparent.

L:

L:  Linda Peng ,Bai yu

K:  It seems like Linda peng; I have forgotten that the email address is not mine.

L:

K:  No, it was in 2017. I met because I was sick and had to leave the retreat, so I needed to ask Karmapa to bless.

K:  I haven't seen Karmapa throughout 2018.

L:

K:  I have only seen Karmapa four times.  A few months ago, I felt strange and called the police early.

L:

K:  No, because nothing happens, mainly personal and financial issues.

L:  Understand, understand.  

K:  This is what I want to say most.  

L:  Understand, when we clarify will be particularly emphasized.  Also, may I ask when we describe: 1—your Dharma name 2. You live in Canada 3. You have only seen Karmapa four times 4. Someone stole your account 5. You are the person in the picture, but,  It was stolen.  Please don't bother you anymore.  Is this OK?

K:  I also hope that this matter will end as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will bring more harm.

K:  Yes, great.  Thank you very much, thanks!

L:  Thank you, ok

K:  If you still need any information, please feel free to leave me a message, and I will cooperate with you.

K:  Thanks again! 

L:  Thank you for your assistance, and I hope you have a healthy recovery.

K:  Okay, I agree. It's still thoughtful of you, so let's put that one that everyone has seen. Thank you



L:  OK, thank you, yes, this is it.

L:  OK, then don't bother you!  Thank you. 

K:  Thank you.

My Dharma name is Khadro Yeshe, and I live in Canada.  I have seen Karmapa four times since 2016.  Recently, due to the theft of my account password, I was involved in this incident innocently. I am profoundly sorry and helpless.  Someone leaked my personal information because of this.  But so far, apart from clarifying the facts, I do not want to hold anyone accountable. 

Because as a disciple of the Buddha, no matter how stigmatized, slandered, framed, or hurt, I will regard it as a kind of particular adverse condition, and I will treat everyone in life with love.  Treat those who hurt and slandered as the best relatives and friends.  No matter how big the obstacle will be on the way to becoming a Buddha in the future, the barriers that have already occurred will be created, and the barriers that will be made will be eliminated.  And always believe that under the blessing of the guru, we will be invincible.  May all my pure white karma give the virtues back to all sentient beings, and they will concentrate on the Dharma.  May it become the vine that cuts off the present world and ingests the cause of full justice!  Karmapa Chenno!

K:  Would you please take a look at it?  Does it reach the requirement?  Sorry to bother you, thank you, and good night.




{The Clarification of Dazhen Shi}


April 13, 2020



『How did Lodro Rinchen obtain a so-called "clarification" from my hands』

In the entire incident, Lodro Rinchen's part is not as simple as it seems on the surface.  In general, the following are five points.  

1. The first is what happened before Lodro Rinchen got my "clarification.”  These situations have a specific causal relationship with Wu Hang Yee’s information leak.  At the time, I didn't know what was going on with Wu Hang Yee, but I was furious at her deceiving and betraying me.  Wu Hang Yee knows this part of my situation very well.

2. What happened before Lodro Rinchen contacted me for the first time directly led to my child's safety and mine. Under threats from various parties, I had to provide this so-called clarification.   



3.   When I took the initiative to contact Lodro Rinchen for the second time, I tried to inform him of the real situation, but his words were also mixed with threats and intimidation elements, so telling him the truth was unsuccessful. 


4. Lodro Rinchen did not notify or obtain my permission before publishing the clarification, so the clarification content he published was very different from what he had previously discussed with me. I disagreed with the final clarification content. I knew that without notifying and obtaining my permission, Lodro Rinchen clarified me according to his wishes. This part is unreasonable in terms of moral and legal double standards.


The truth: The content posted by Lodro Rinchen was approved by Khadro Yeshe.



5. For my child's safety, I can only appear on the Internet under a false identity. Still, at the same time, I have suffered misunderstandings, scolding, insults, and accusations from justice people on all sides of the Internet.  For the child's sake, I thought that after enduring all kinds of grievances and pains, the matter could end as soon as possible. I did not expect the Karmapa to be even more exaggerated. In this year’s new truth investigation report, the bilingual website in Chinese and English once again issued my Photo.  After warning several times or more, they still ignored my wishes and safety and continued to go their way, ignoring me.  So I decided that from now on, even if I pay the price of my life, I must seek justice for myself and my child and let the world see the true face of the Karmapa!


 


 

The lies of Khadro Yeshe vs. the lies of Dazhen Shi 

 

Khadro Yeshe, aka Vikki Hui Xin Han aka Dazhen Shi, was the person who slandered the Karmapa.  But she pretended to be innocent, and she was a victim of data theft. Khadro Yeshe came out to clarify because her photo had been publicly circulated on the Internet by Wu Hang Yee. She was afraid that her plan to slander the Karmapa would be exposed, so of course, she was willing to come forward to lie and clarify that she was utterly unrelated to this incident.




1.  "Clarification"


 a. Dazhen Shi later denied it and changed her words to say that people from KTD forced her to make a false confession to clarify.  At that time, her photos were circulating on the Internet. What does this have to do with KTD, and who else knows Dazhen Shi? Could the monks and nuns of KTD force her to make false clarifications for her photos? Dazhen Shi described a Buddhist group as a terrorist organization and attempted to assassinate her many times without success.

b. Khadro Yeshe said, "I am willing to clarify; I am eager to explain." "If you need any more information, please feel free to leave me a message. I will cooperate with you." Is this a response to being forced to clarify?  She is entirely on her initiative to cooperate with Lodro Rinchen and explain why her photos are circulating online.

 

 


2.    "I don't know about this incident."


a.   Khadro Yeshe said she was not clear about the Karmapa incident.


b.   Dazhen Shi is aware of the Karmapa incident, and since Mirror Weekly reported it, she has begun to slander the Karmapa.

 




Karmapa raped the nun in the female retreat room.  The nun was pregnant with tolerance, was interrupted to practice, gave birth to a child, and the mother and daughter were abandoned after giving birth. Karmapa has not yet met with her daughter, and the H scandal revealed that the mother and daughter were swindled and appealed.  Now, mother and daughter can only be given justice through the law!


3.    "Someone stole the Account password.

a.   Khadro Yeshe said that Someone stole her account password and leaked her personal information.

b.   Dazhen Shi said that when Mirror Weekly reported the Karmapa incident, she immediately gave all her information to Wu Hang Yee.






4.  Dazhen Shi accused the Chinese version of Facebook page "Truth of the Karmapa Incident" of using her photos and ignoring her complaint. 

 

a.When Khadro Yeshe talked with Lodro Rinchen, she agreed with Lodro Rinchen to release one of her photos. As for the other photos, she gave Wu Hang Yee, and Wu circulated them on the Internet, which is also why netizens identified Khadro Yeshe.  Dazhen Shi should blame Wu Hang Yee!

 

 Khadro Yeshe:「Okay, I agree, it's still your thoughtfulness, so let's put the one that everyone has seen.  Thank you





b. We didn’t know who Dazhen Shi was. We have always thought that she is a thief who steals Khadro Yeshe's photos and information, so we never believed what she said, and of course, we would ignore her.  And the pictures of Khadro Yeshe we posted have been circulated on the Internet since the beginning of 2019.  Everything is karmic retribution. Dazhen Shi should realize what bad things she has done, and her photos will be circulated everywhere on the Internet by Wu Hang Yee?


【The lies of Vikki Hui Xin Han】 

 

1.  「Kicked out from the retreat center.」


a.   Vikki Han said: "She found out she was pregnant, and the retreat center expelled her. She was verbally abused and insulted, and her only personal belongings were forcibly taken and smashed."  


b.   Khadro Yeshe said, "I had to leave the retreat because I was sick, so I need to ask the Karmapa for blessings."  If the retreat center expelled her, how did the manager of KTD and the attendant of Khenpo Rinpoche accompany Khadro Yeshe to see the Karmapa after leaving the retreat, asking for the Karmapa's blessings?  Vikki Hui Xin Han’s rhetoric was utterly inconsistent. Khadro Yeshe took the initiative to leave the retreat when she was ill, and no one forced her to leave.






2. 「The relationship with Karmapa」


a.     Vikki Hui Xin Han said that from the beginning of 2018 to the beginning of 2019, she and the Karmapa used the Communication software Line to send text messages. Their relationship is like a husband and wife. In 2018, the Karmapa also sent her money of different denominations from different third parties, about 700,000 U.S. dollars.  Ms. Han deposes that these funds were:

a) $50,000 CDN to deliver the child and for postpartum care, she was to receive at a facility in Seattle;

b) $300,000 CDN for the first year of the child’s life;

c) USD 20,000 for a wedding ring because Ms. Han wrote, “Even if we cannot get married, you must buy me a wedding ring”;

d) USD 400,000 to purchase a home for the mother and child.

On June 19, 2018, Ms. Han gave birth to a daughter in Richmond, B.C.




b.  Dazhen Shi said that she was abandoned after she being raped to give birth to a daughter.  Before giving birth, her male friend took good care of her and accompanied her for prenatal check-ups.  After giving birth, he also helped her to have more than four months of confinement, and the daughter's biological Father ignored them. For three years, she raised her child alone.  She claimed her daughter's father, the Karmapa, abandoned them. Her daughter has never seen the Karmapa. The Karmapa wants to kill them.


Dazhen Shi claimed that she had sexually assaulted and became pregnant on October 15, 2017, and that her daughter was born on June 19, 2018. She emphasized that her daughter had the same birthday as the Karmapa, so she was pregnant for exactly eight months and gave birth to a daughter.

Dazhen Shi:「I was pregnant and slept on the street. I had no other way but to ask a friend for help. After receiving my request for help, my friend immediately booked a flight ticket and a hotel to the United States and directly took me back to Canada for delivery. And arrange accommodation, contact the doctor and need for labor, as well as all items prepared for the baby.

Although he and I lived under the same roof, we had separate rooms.  At that time, I was accompanied by him every time I had a prenatal check.  We had already negotiated at that time, and later he would be my daughter's godfather.  As the baby grew older, my body slowly recovered. When the baby was about four months old, he had already returned to the United States to work.

 My pregnancy until now, almost I am alone, taking care of the child 24 hours a day, Karmapa abandoned us; he has not seen the child.  For nearly three years, I have never slept a whole night, and I am alone.  The hardship of the child was beyond my expectation. I even took tens of times more effort and energy to care for this child than ordinary people because she was so innocent and pitiful.






The conspiracy of Vikki Hui Xin Han and Wu Hang Yee






Dazhen Shi, aka Hui Xin Han, and Wu Hang Yee, aka 鄔幸兒 participated in the Karmapa's Dharma teaching in the United States. They were not familiar with each other and did not know each other's background, so they lied and deceived each other. Ms. Wu said that she was a girlfriend who had been with the Karmapa for many years, then she was abandoned; Ms. Han said her sister was sexually assaulted in the retreat room, became pregnant, and gave birth to a daughter and was abandoned.The two have malicious intentions.  Ms. Wu came to the United States because someone gave her money and planned to slander the Karmapa. Ms. Han and her accomplices planned to blackmail the Karmapa in 2017.  In November 2017, Ms. Han had already falsely accused the Karmapa.


Ms. Wu and Ms. Han hit it off and plan to extort the Karmapa for 10 million U.S. dollars each.  Ms. Han gave her own information to Wu Hang Yee.


【Fake Karmapa Account】

Wu Hang Yee set up a fake Karmapa Line 「Thai ‘Scum’Fat Bird」 account. From the beginning of 2018 to 2019, Wu Hang Yee and Dazhen Shi used this account to communicate and create fake evidence and fake audio.  The fake Karmapa in Wu Hang Yee's chat record is Dazhen Shi(Vikki Hui Xin Han).  

[The fake Karmapa Line account   https://truthkarmapa2.blogspot.com/2020/08/fake-accounts.html]




The dialogue between Wu Hang Yee & Hui Xin Han

Dazhen Shi pretended to be the Karmapa, and Wu Hang Yee asked her for 10 million U.S. dollars. Ms. Wu slandered the Karmapa, and Ms. Wu said it was a conversation between her and the Karmapa.


Dazhen Shi’s fake Karmapa account.


Wu Hang Yee took the initiative to contact Lodro Rinchen in November 2018, and she demanded that "The other person and I each want to compensate 10 million US dollars."



The dialogue between Wu Hang Yee and Dazhen Shi.

Wu Hang Yee gave the photos and information of Vikki Hui Xin Hang aka Dazhen Shi, to Lodro Rinchen

Conversation between Lodro Rinchen and Wu Hang Yee


While Dazhen Shi and Wu Hang Yee were planning the blackmail scheme together, she began to suspect that there was someone behind Wu Hang Yee who was giving orders.






In mid-April 2019, Khadro Yeshe came forward to clarify that her photos and information were stolen.  Dazhen Shi disappeared since then.  She also stopped communicating with Wu Hang Yee and blocked Wu Hang Yee on July 17, 2019.




In March 2020, Dazhen Shi once again posted on Facebook and changed the storyline. She said that she is Khadro Yeshe, who was sexually assaulted, became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, and was abandoned.


The left post:

From now on, I have officially issued a call for help worldwide. It doesn't matter if I was forced to death by the Karmapa; my daughter is innocent.  If there are still justice and good people in this world, please save my poor daughter!  I am willing to be a cow and a horse in my next life to repay the great benefactor who rescued our mother and daughter!

The middle post:

This page is my personal Facebook. The voices you hear and the photos you see are me. Many people know me. If you still have conscience and humanity, if the Karmapa kills my daughter and me, please seek justice for us!

The right post:

Help, Karmapa wants to kill his daughter and me, please save my daughter

At the same time, Dazhen Shi unblocked Wu Hang Yee, but Wu Hang Yee only then knew that Dazhen Shi deceived her, and Wu Hang Yee blocked her in turn.  Wu Hang Yee cut off contact with Dazhen Shi, so the story of the two of them conspiring ends here.





Vikki Hui Xin Han’s daughter

 

Dazhen Shi claimed that she had sexually assaulted and became pregnant on October 15, 2017, and that her daughter was born on June 19, 2018. Dazhen Shi emphasized that her daughter had the same birthday as the Karmapa, so she was pregnant for exactly eight months and gave birth to a daughter.


【The DNA paternity test】

Hui Xin Han did a DNA paternity test for her daughter and the father of "Stain on underwear". The child’s alleged father name is “Stained on Underwear”. Ms. Han used this report to accuse the Karmapa falsely.  What does this anonymous report have to do with the Karmapa?  What can this anonymous report prove?

 






【The Third Eye】

Vikki Hui Xin Han, aka Non-Ame, knows who sexually assaulted her. Why didn't she dare write the father's name directly on the DNA paternity report?  Ms. Han has a guilty conscience for falsifying evidence, so she said that even if there is no DNA test, she can still prove who the father of her child is.


Ms. Han:Even if there is no DNA test report, it can prove that my child belongs to Ogyen Trinley Dorje because my child has an eye on the middle of her forehead, just like the Karmapa, so don't say it is posing as a photo of another child. May l ask how many people in this world have such characteristics ?!



Vikki Hui Xin Han(Non Ame) said that her child had an eye on the middle of the forehead just like the Karmapa.


Dazhen Shi, aka Non Ame, said, "Because my child has an eye like the Karmapa on the middle of her forehead."  Why didn't we see an eye on the middle of the Karmapa's forehead?  If Dazhen Shi talked about the third eye, she would be too ignorant.  The third eye is just an abstract term, invisible to the naked eye. "The third eye (or the inner eye, the celestial eye) is a concept of some mysticism and occultism in the East and the West, which explores the special potential of the brow chakra.  It also represents a profound psychological phenomenon."-Wikipedia



Vikki Hui Xin Han(Non Ame)posted this picture to prove that her child has an eye on the middle of the forehead like the Karmapa.

The Karmapa’s third eye has opened, so the Karmapa has the “celestial vision.” The Karmapa can see what bad things Ms. Han is doing. The third eye is an abstract term, not a physical eye, not visible to the naked eye.  Ordinary people do not understand it. This image expresses the realm of the Karmapa. The Karmapa’s third eye has opened; he is a very high spiritual practitioner.

So Ms. Han said that there was a physical eye in the middle of her child's forehead, which is nonsense.


【Vikki Hui Xin Han’s Fake Accounts】


【Fake Karmapa Line Account

Dazhen Shi claims that she has a lot of evidence. The so-called proofs are all the Fake Karmapa Line accounts of Wu Hang-Yee’s fat bird Thai name "กาก scum." The account is fake. Will the communication records and audio of the phony account be authentic?


The detail of the fake Karmapa Line account set up by Wu Hang Yee 



b.   Dazhen Shi claimed that she was sexually assaulted on October 15, 2017, and abandoned after birth.  Her daughter’s birthday was the same day as Karmapa, June 19, 2018.  So, she gave birth to her daughter for eight months of pregnancy.


Dazhen Shi:「After receiving my request for help, my friend immediately booked a flight ticket and a hotel to the United States and directly took me back to Canada for delivery.  And arrange accommodation, contact the doctor and need for labor, as well as all items prepared for the baby.


Althoug he and I live under the same roof, we have separate rooms.  At that time, I was accompanied by him every time I had a prenatal check.  We had already negotiated at that time, and later he would be my daughter's godfather.  As the baby grew older, my body slowly recovered. When the baby was about four months old, he had already returned to the United States to work.

 

Since my pregnancy, almost I have been alone, taking care of the child 24 hours a day; Karmapa abandoned us; he has not seen the child.  For nearly three years, I have never slept a whole night, and I am alone.  The hardship of care for the child was beyond my expectation. I even took tens of times more effort and energy to care for this child than ordinary people because she was so innocent and pitiful.」



 


C. Dazhen Shi said:After giving birth, her male friend took care of her for four months (mid-June to mid-October 2018), and the daughter's biological father ignored them」「The daughter's biological father abandoned them for three years (mid-2017 to mid-2020), but  How could she have evidence


1.      July 23, 2018 [The name Karmapa gave to our daughter, the White Elephant Princess] 


 


2.      August 20, 2018 "Do you know what I want now?  I want it"

3.      October 9, 2018 "In Canada, we look for opportunities and I will kill you.😄


 


 4. November 11, 2018, "I can't die before I see you, and I wish I could see you soon,  I will also make an auspicious prayer puja for my daughter. I want to have sex with you.”


Didn't Dazhen Shi always complain that "she was raped to give birth to a daughter, and then abandoned. Her daughter has not seen her father for three years since she was born." How come Vikki Hui Xin Han has adapted the storyline again!  From the beginning of 2018 to the beginning of 2019, the relationship between her and the Karmapa was like a husband and wife, they all communicated via Line.  Based on a false contact record, Hui Xin Han wanted to ask the Karmapa for spouse support.


Why is the time and content of Dazhen Shi's so-called evidence completely different from what she said "to be abandoned after giving birth to a girl"? The story and the evidence contradict each other, and once again prove that all the stories and evidence she said were fabricated by herself.  If she really has a daughter, that boyfriend might be her daughter’s biological father. Wouldn’t it be the couple, Wu Hang-Yee, Jane Huang, the four of them conspired to defraud money? 

 

Dazhen Shi: "His name and his identity are more than 10 million US dollars."



The story told by Dazhen Shi, "She was raped, was persecuted, cursed, forced to jump into the sea, photographed, stalked, assassinated many times unsuccessfully, abused and bullied, and Karmapa wanted to kill her and her daughter, etc.".  If these are not stories that she intends to compile, seek sympathy and deceive others' money in the name of "Karmapa".   Going to see a psychologist is more helpful than posting on Facebook.



【Multiple Facebook accounts

Whenever we exposed Dazhen Shi's lies, she immediately disappeared for a while, then set up a new Facebook account and reappeared.  Although the account names are different, the stories slandering the Karmapa and the articles posted are exactly the same.  She has accounts such as "Dazhen Shi 釋大真, "Non Ame", "Hui Xin", "安戰" and "張揚".  So although the account names are different, they are actually the same person Vikki Hui Xin Han.


Vikki Hui Xin Han’s Canadian Passport

The following is a comparison of posts from different accounts.

 (1) The same email address

(2) The same post


(3) The same paternity test report




Conflicting posts】


In mainland China, some dissidents wanted to express their ideas, but they were afraid of being suppressed by the government, so they posted articles. They hid them immediately, which made people confused.  Dazhen Shi is also playing this trick. After posting, she hid the posts soon.  She must be worried that people would see through her lies. Once We exposed Dazhen Shi’s lie, she immediately changed her words, so all her posts were contradictory. For example, her relationship with Wu Hang Yee. She said that she believed in Wu Hang Yee 100% initially, so she gave the personal information to Wu Hang Yee. Now Dazhen Shi said she didn't know Wu Hang Yee, and she had never met her.  So why were her posts posted and hidden? Because they were all contradictory, she doesn’t want that people see the false evidence.




Dazhen Shi’s posts are contradictory



The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

【Jane Huang accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】

False Karmapa Allegations: China Operation Fox Hunt | Transnational Repression