Vikki Hui Xin Han and Wu Hang Yee conspired to defraud US$10 million

Vikki Hui Xin Han, aka Dazhen Shi & Wu Hang Yee, aka 鄔幸兒

 

November 19, 2018, Wu Hang Yee took the initiative to contact Lodro Rinchen; the primary purpose is to let Lodro know, "The other person and I each want to compensate 10 million US dollars."  We are very clear that the "other" is Vikki Hui Xin Han, aka Dazhen Shi. The two of them created fake accounts & fake voice messages. They then wrote stories to slander the Karmapa's relationship with them, to conspire to defraud 10 million U.S. dollars.  The communication of the Thai Line "Scum" account is between Wu Hang Yee and Vikki Hui Xin Han. Ms. Han has confirmed that she is the fake Karmapa in the Tai “Scum” Line account。

[The fake Karmapa accounts]  https://truthkarmapa2.blogspot.com/2020/08/fake-accounts.html]





Conspired to defraud 10 million U.S. dollars


Vikki Hui Xin Han aka Dazhen Shi and Wu Hang Yee aka 鄔幸兒 participated in the Karmapa's Dharma teaching in the United States. They were not familiar with each other and did not know each other's background, so they lied and deceived each other. Ms. Wu said that she was a girlfriend who had been with the Karmapa for many years; Ms. Han said her sister was sexually assaulted in the retreat room, became pregnant, and gave birth to a daughter and was abandoned.  The two have malicious intentions.  Ms. Wu came to the United States because someone gave her money and planned to slander the Karmapa. Ms. Han and her accomplices planned to blackmail the Karmapa in 2017.  In November 2017, Ms. Han had already falsely accused the Karmapa.


Dazhen Shi: Whether he has done it is his business, and the court will enforce it.  His name and his identity are more than 10 million US dollars. The lawyer's estimate should be at least 50 million US dollars. My sister will not reconcile with him. The court case file will always be publicly available online.

Ms. Wu and Ms. Han hit it off and plan to extort the Karmapa for 10 million U.S. dollars each.  Ms. Han gave her own information to Wu Hang Yee.


Source:Dazhen Shi Facebook 

Wu Hang Yee set up a fake Karmapa Line 「Thai ‘Scum’Fat Bird」 account. From the beginning of 2018 to the beginning of 2019, Wu Hang Yee and Dazhen Shi used this account to communicate and create fake evidence and fake audio.  The fake Karmapa in Wu Hang Yee's chat record is Dazhen Shi(Hui Xin Han).  


Source: Dazhen Shi Facebook 
Source:Dazhen Shi Facebook 

Dazhen Shi pretended to be the Karmapa, and Wu Hang Yee asked her for 10 million U.S. dollars. Ms. Wu slandered the Karmapa, and Ms. Wu said it was a conversation between her and the Karmapa.



Wu Hang Yee took the initiative to contact Lodro Rinchen in November 2018, and she demanded that "The other person and I each want to compensate 10 million US dollars."



The dialogue between Wu Hang Yee and Dazhen Shi.


Wu Hang Yee gave the photos and information of Vikki Hui Xin Hang aka Dazhen Shi, to Lodro Rinchen

Conversation between Lodro Rinchen and Wu Hang Yee

While Dazhen Shi and Wu Hang Yee were planning the blackmail scheme together, she began to suspect someone behind Wu Hang Yee, who was giving orders.




In mid-April 2019, Khadro Yeshe came forward to clarify that her photos and information were stolen.  Dazhen Shi has disappeared since then.  She also stopped communicating with Wu Hang Yee and blocked Wu Hang Yee on July 17, 2019.



In March 2020, Dazhen Shi once again posted on Facebook and changed the storyline. She said that she is Khadro Yeshe, who was sexually assaulted, became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, and was abandoned.

The left post:
From now on, I have officially issued a call for help all over the world. It doesn't matter if I was forced to death by the Karmapa; my daughter is innocent.  If there are still justice and good people in this world, please save my poor daughter!  I am willing to be a cow and a horse in my next life to repay the great benefactor who rescued our mother and daughter!

The middle post:

This is my personal Facebook. The voices you hear and the photos you see are me. Many people know me. If you still have conscience and humanity, if the Karmapa kills my daughter and me, please, You seek justice for us!

The right post:

Help, Karmapa wants to kill me and his daughter, please save my daughter』

At the same time, Dazhen Shi unblocked Wu Hang Yee, but Wu Hang Yee only then knew that she was deceived by Dazhen Shi, and Wu Hang Yee blocked her in turn.  This concludes the story of the two of them conspiring together.




【Fake Nun】


In traditional Chinese culture, people respect sangha because they must accept and obey strict precepts. However, some people do not take any monk or nun’s precepts, but they wear the sangha robe of Chinese Buddhism and accept offerings. These are commonly known as "Fake monks" and "Fake nuns." This kind of behavior is very immoral. Using deceit to confuse others into believing it is valid and obtaining money and goods from believers is an act of deception.

【Nun Precepts】

Chinese Buddhism

『Becoming a Bhikkhuni
The progression to ordination as a bhikkhuni is taken in four steps.  A layperson initially takes the Ten Precepts, becoming a śrāmaṇerī or novice.  They then undergo a two-year period following the vows of a śikṣamāṇā, or probationary nun.  This two-year probationary status is not required of monks, and ensures that a candidate for ordination is not pregnant.  They then undergo two higher ordinations (upasampada)—first from a quorum of bhikkhunis, and then again from a quorum of bhikkhus.  Vinaya rules are not explicit as to whether this second higher ordination is simply a confirmation of the ordination conducted by the bhikkhunis, or if monks are given final say in the ordination of bhikkhunis. 』-wikipedia.org  


Tibetan Buddhism

Although lines of Mulasarvastivada bhikshu ordination were established in Tibet on three occasions, a Mulasarvastivada bhikshuni sangha never became firmly established. Consequently, women following the Tibetan Buddhist tradition within the Mulasarvastivada Vinaya tradition and who have wished to ordain have become shramanerikas or novice nuns.-Study Buddhism by Dr. Alexander Berzin  https://studybuddhism.com/en/advanced-studies/history-culture/buddhism-in-tibet/history-of-the-mulasarvastivada-ordination-in-tibet

 

Due to historical and traditional reasons, there is no lineage of bhikshuni precepts in Tibetan Buddhism today and no bhikshuni.-Khenpo Sodargye

Tibetan Buddhism already has female nuns. They are called "Ani" and receive the ten precepts of a novice... Only Chinese Buddhism has bhikshuni, and Tibetan Buddhism has never established a bhikshuni sangha...-Master Wu Ying

getsulma is a śrāmaṇerikā or novice, a preparation monastic level prior to full vows. A layperson or child monk or nun too young to take the full vows may take the Five Vows called "approaching virtue"- wikipedia.org  


【Layman Precepts



Wu Hang Yee’s post:

『Clarification on the Karmapa not allowing me to ordaining as a bhikshuni

Recently, many online comments have called me a "bhikshuni." I want to clarify this point here. I have never received a bhikshuni or novice ordination. From beginning to end, the Karmapa master never agreed with me to accept the bhikshuni ordination. And what I have received is Tibetan Buddhism's "intermediate precepts," that is, the five precepts of not killing, not stealing, not sexually promiscuous, not lying, and not drinking alcohol.

At the beginning of 2018, my Dharma friend asked the Karmapa to sign the "Application Form for Bhikshuni ordination" on my behalf, but the Karmapa refused to sign it.』

A few points worth noting about Ms. Wu's post 

1. Wu said that her friend, on behalf of her to ask Karmapa to sign the "Application Form for Bhikkhuni ordination." 」 

a. Tibetan Buddhist nuns' precepts have been lost for thousands of years, so how can there be an "Application Form for Bhikkhuni ordination"? 

b. Wu has only received the five precepts, not the novice precepts. How could she jump up the ranks to receive the bhikshuni precepts? J

c. Wu said that the Karmapa would not allow her to take the ordination of a bhikshuni. It is evident that Wu made up a story and lied to slander the Karmapa. 


2. 「The “approaching virtue” also known as "intermediate precept" in Tibetan Buddhism are the five precepts for laymen」 

a. Tibetan Buddhism has the "intermediate precept," which allows the ordained person to wear nun clothes "like a nun." 

b. In Chinese Buddhism, a woman who wants to become a nun must first receive the novice ordination, that is, the ten precepts, before they can wear nun clothes and become official nuns to receive offerings. 


                        Wu Hang Yee wore the nun robe of Chinese Buddhist nuns

                    Wu Hang Yee wore the nun robe of Chinese Buddhist nuns


Liar who deceives money

A netizen, Emma posted on the Facebook page “Buddhist Alert”『Recently, a Dharma friend told me that some compassionate old Bodhisattva had a good heart, misbelieved Wu Hang Yee’s lies, and offered her a lot of money. I can't bear the old people, they not only lost money but also became the family of the devil, so I am here to inform "Buddhist Alert." 』

Wu Hang Yee replied:『Wu Hang Yee is also regarded as a "demon," and those who help Wu Hang Yee are considered as "the devil's family." At the same time, Karmapa’s disciples framed Wu Hang Yee and smeared me as a "liar who deceives money."』



Fake Nun】

Women who want to become a nun in Chinese Buddhism must first receive the novice ordination, that is, the ten precepts, before they can wear nun clothes and become official nuns to receive offerings. Wu Hang Yee only received the five precepts, which are layman precepts. She wore a Chinese Buddhist nuns robe in Hong Kong and received a large amount of money from believers. Wu said:「I have never received a bhikshuni or novice ordination」; she knowingly committed it. Chinese Buddhism is not allowed such deceptive behaviors and doesn’t recognize her as a nun, so call her “Fake Nun." 


【Wu Hang Yee aka 鄔幸兒executes a plan to defraud 10 million U.S. dollars】


https://www.facebook.com/pg/lodrorinchen/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2289836914612080


The dialogue between Wu HangYee, aka 鄔幸兒and Lodro Rinchen:

 


At the end of 2018, when I went to Hong Kong for translation, I received a letter from Ms. Wu Hang-Yee, who mentioned that she had had sexual relations with Karmapa.  As claimants of this kind of thing were common,  I didn't reply at that time.

 At the end of January 2019, Taiwan Mirror Weekly reported that a woman had a relationship with Karmapa (not valid, please click the fan group at the bottom for detailed evidence). At this time, Ms. Wu Hang-Yee started to post many articles, claiming that she has a special relationship with Karmapa.  To understand the complete writings and truth, I had this series of dialogues with Ms. Wu Hang-Yee. The entire content is as follows. 

 There are a few particular statements here:

 1. I am not the Karmapa’s office’s official representative, not an official role.  It was the disciples and the circle of Dharma friends who collectively recognized me as the person in charge of the incident.

 2.  My position is "seeking truth,” so I must know the "truth,” including details of all parties involved, including content, purpose, and appeal.  Because Ms. Wu mentioned the claim as "clarifying the truth" and "compensation,” therefore, I only said these two claims repeatedly in my dialogue with her. The purpose is to hope that she can meet with me and elaborate on what she knows to clarify the truth.  From a standpoint, I have never considered this "paying money and staying in peace," but I value the other party's demands in the hope that the other party will clarify the truth with us.  As you can see in the screenshot, when the other party's request changed to "ordained" instead of "money,” I immediately discussed and arranged the possibility with her; therefore, the motive itself is not "to keep things easy,” but to "understand the appeal" to "clarify the truth together.”

 3. Regarding what she called her own experience, to this day, she still has only one-sided words, so I use a lot of "if you say it is true,” "if it happens,"  "False," etc., not that I think that's true.  These words are all from the perspective of "trial and empathy."

 4. Every other case mentioned by Ms. Wu in the conversation has now proved to be untrue, and I will post the details on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/researchingaccuse/

 

Wu Hang-Yee (Wu)              Lodro Rinchen (L)

 

November 19, 2018




November 19, 2018

Wu:   Hello!  Are you in Hong Kong?  I have a big question for you. 

Wu:   May I ask you a question?  I don’t know because Karmapa and I have done sex several times. Should I resume my secular life?  Karmapa said that there is no need to return to earthly life, but I think it is inappropriate.  And he didn't just say this to me; I think he did the same to many female disciples.  What advice do you have for me?  

Wu:   The guru deceived me, who I always trusted, and he abandoned me after going to bed several times.  Now I don't know how to go on.  Very sad.  He said, "Just jump in the river anxious, wait for death if not anxious."

 Wu:   I'll consult with other professionals.

 Wu:   I'll consult with other professionals. Thank you

 January 27, 2019 

 L:  Hello Master Fayu (Wu Hang-Yee), I have received some relevant messages from you.  Want to know, what is your main appeal regarding the situation you mentioned?

 Wu: 1. I know that three Ani, including me, all fell in love with the Karmapa at the same time and also had a relationship, two of them have been returning to secular life due to the Karmapa.

2. There is also a grievance, saying that Karmapa had her abortion, four girls were affected.

 L:  Knowing your condition.  I received a call from Hong Kong Master Yankong this morning. Do you know him?

 Wu:  The one who had an abortion was particularly agitated.  She was seven months pregnant and killed her child.

 L:  According to him, you have repeatedly emphasized that you are not a real nun. For the sake of self-clarification, the Hong Kong Buddhist Federation will hope that we understand and deal with it. I want to understand it first. Are you okay now?

 Wu:  Can you check it?  I heard about the lady who had an abortion for seven months.  

  L:  Is she a Taiwanese?   

  Wu:  Yes, she has always been afraid. 

  L:  Taiwan law prohibits abortion for seven months, and abortion is illegal. Please tell us who she is, and we must report it; otherwise, it will be unlawful.

  Wu:  I’m also very disturbed, so do you think it’s actual or internal. 

  L:  You didn’t tell us the evidence; how do we know?  As far as I know, Taiwan will not allow seven months of pregnancy to have an abortion.

  Wu:  Don't tell the scandal; it may be the United States.

  L:   I believe this is a rumor. The United States Act is also prohibited.

  Wu:  I'd better ask her if she would like to talk to you.  

  L:  Please tell me who she is, as you said, sorry to trouble you.

  Wu:  OK, I went to see her; I always thought she was miserable.  

  L:  As you said, "Don't spread the scandal," we don't want   either party to be injured.  

 Wu:  Yes, we all don't want to destroy.

  L:  Are you alright about your part?  As mentioned above, Hong Kong Master Yankong calls us; how should we tell him that it is better for you?  

  Wu:  Let's see how we can calm down the incident.

   L:  We also want to protect you, please tell me.  

  Wu:  OK, I've always been troubled, and I've been looking for you, you haven't responded. You are an expert.

   L:  Sorry, I went to Hong Kong at that time, it was very short, and I didn’t have much sleep.  Then I went back to Taiwan.  

  Wu:  But you did not respond.

 Wu:  Ok.  

 L:  Excuse me. 

 Wu:  I went to ask the abortion woman.  

 L:  How can we respond to Master Yankong, your situation?

 Wu:  I am half-precepted now, I am ???. (Tibetan)

 L:  So we should respond to Master Yankong, are you a female layman?  Receiving half of the precepts is the rank of the layman.  As far as I know, in terms of Hong Kong Buddhism, it is not a nun.

 Wu:  You research it; if not, please tell me.

  L:  Do you know the consequences?  If we tell Master Yankong that You are not ordained.

 Wu:  I don’t know.

  L:  If you are not a nun, Hong Kong Buddhism will remove you as a nun, and you will not be able to participate as a nun in Hong Kong.

 Wu:  OK.  

  L:  You think twice; we all respect your reply.  

 Wu:  The Karmapa told me to continue wearing Nun’s clothes.

  L:  However, the Hong Kong area may not recognize it.  

  Wu:  You study it. 

  L:  Tibetans initially accepted male and female laymen wearing a robe. I don’t need to research; I know the answer. If we respond to Master Yankong like this, I am afraid it will impact your life.

 Wu:  Yes, Tibetans have accepted the robes for male and female laymen.  Tell Master Yankong this, that's it.

   L:  This is not unique to Tibetan Buddhism, and Chinese Buddhism also has male and female laymen. 

   Wu:  accept.

   L:  It is called ”Same as  Shramana,” but this status cannot be used for teaching and must live in a temple.  Are you clear?  

   Wu:  Chinese Buddhism or Tibetan Buddhism? 

   L:  Let me say that if you are a "female layman," then according to the precepts of Buddhism, you will not be able to teach in other places, and you must return to your monastery.

  Wu:  I can now announce the return of the Secular identity; there is already one returning Secular life because of him. 

   L:  Understand, do you want me to convey this to Hong Kong?

  Wu:  OK. 

  L:  Understand. Also, how do you think this thing will calm down?  We hope to contact each person to understand the situation. Can you assist?  

  Wu:  Can.

  L:  Who is this?  (As picture one) 


Wu:  She used to be a nun, but Karmapa forced her to return to worldly life.

Wu:  The words the Karmapa sent her were the same as those sent to me.

Wu:  This is mine.  You compare the two first; he only changed a few words. We were all shocked; he copied and pasted. We couldn’t imagine it the first time we saw it; we were all scared to death.




L:  Understand, as far as I know, the incident reported by Weekly was not actually at all. If this is the clarification of the Karmapa, it would be reasonable.  Why does copy and paste shock you?  

Wu:  Another Nun saw what I said.  The message the Karmapa sent me, her, and another were the same.  

L:  If the Karmapa passes this on, it means that it is a truth. He only cares about the person and then sends the message.  Why are you shocked?

Wu:  The third Nun saw me pass it to her and saw what the Karmapa said; she was crying to death.  The Karmapa sent the same message to every girl who had a relationship with him.

L:  Do they have any clear evidence about the relationship?  

Wu:  One of them, she has the panties and sperm of the Karmapa. Can she take the DNA for inspection?

L:  You should know that legally nothing can prove this.  

Wu:  Take the Karmapa’s and sperm DNA to test, or I can find a lawyer to help; let's find out the truth together.

L:  I asked you from the beginning, what was your appeal?  

Wu:  Karmapa is ill; I hope you will help Karmapa.

L:  Can you clarify whether your appeal is "trivialization" or "clarify the truth," or what another purpose?  We must understand the situation to assist you.  

Wu:  Clarify the truth.

L:  What is the main appeal after clarifying the truth?  

Wu:  We had a lot of grievances between us; 『the other and me, each of us wanted to claim US$ 10 million in compensation』. We all felt to be tricked and deceived.

L:  Understand, let me sort out your claims: 1. Clarify the truth 2. Compensate 10 million US dollars, is that so?  



 

 

Wu:  He said to every girl that he had no sexual relationship with others.  We all thought we were the only ones.  We all thought it was an honor to have sex with him, and he was a teacher.

L:  Understood, so if sexual relations are genuine, in your mindset, it's because of "honor" rather than love, right?

Wu:  I am obedient because of this; there should be love.  At that time, I thought it was one-on-one like this, but I didn't expect that he and many women were like this.  Very sad, he also said that he always hopes for me.

Wu:  He said. 

L:  Understood, so according to your perception: 1. Have sex with love 2. Feel deceived 3. Want to clarify the truth and compensation? Is that so?

Wu:  He often said that there were no other women, but they were all lies, and the process was sad. 

L:  Regarding the clarification of the truth and compensation, would you hope that if I came to Hong Kong to discuss related matters with you?

Wu:  When?  I want to get compensation. 


 

 

L:  First, you want or don’t want to; if you do not pass me, there is no possibility of compensation or clarification.  Because there are no other channels, I believe you know.  

 

Wu:  Through you. 

 

L:  I'd be happy to assist you, but it depends on what you think.

 

Wu:  OK, I mainly want compensation.  

 

 

L:  So would you like me to visit you in Hong Kong and discuss related matters with you?  Understand, I will record it.

Wu:  Because the process is challenging, I cry every day. 

L:  I can understand. 

Wu:  The first time I video chatted with him online, he wanted me to undress. 

L:  If you encounter such an event, you must feel embarrassed and disturbed.  

Wu:  Want me to see him masturbating.  

L:  And confused. 

Wu:  Then I had to do what he did. I was about to collapse. I didn't go to India to do this with him.

L:  In addition, I would like to mention that due to the compensation you said. 

Wu:  I want to learn.  

L:  We have to negotiate with you based on the seriousness of the matter, so would you like to organize all the information for me?  

Wu:  Do you think it is possible to compensate.  How do we cooperate?  

 


L:  If the case is more serious, we must, of course, pay more.  I believe you understand this.  

Wu:  Do you know?  You could only realize it yourself; you can't tell anyone.

L:  I think it is two steps: 1. Please submit the information, we will know whether it is possible to compensate, the amount of compensation, and then discuss with you.  2. Do you think it is proper for me to visit you in Hong Kong next week?

Wu:  I wore another nun’s uniform, and he kept doing it.  

L:  It may be Thursday as soon as possible, sorry, because I have a lot of things in Taiwan.

Wu:  When I talked to other girls related to him, we were all outraged.  Also, my Mandarin is not good; you usually speak fast. 

L:  I can speak Cantonese.  

Wu:  Okay, thank you.

L:  Also.  

Wu:  In short, I have been tortured for these seven or eight years.  

L:  Please send the relevant information to this mailbox.  

Wu:  unspeakable trouble.  

L:  zhandong@ymail.com, I can press the information. 

Wu:  OK, I want to organize.

L:  Discuss the possibility of compensation, the amount, the payment method, and so on.  

Wu:  it is good. 

L:  Trouble you. 

Wu:  Thank you. 

L:  I hope to assist you.

Wu:  In fact, we don't want Karmapa to die.  

L:  I also hope you don’t promote it to too many people until we meet and discuss it. 

Wu:  We are all sad.

L:  I am afraid that it will reduce the possibility and willingness of others to compensate.  

Wu:  Crying every day. 

L:  Let things break; that's not good.  

Wu:  what.

L:  I hope you get the results you deserve, and I hope you understand. 

Wu:  Yes, I will organize myself first.

L:  I mean, please don't mention this matter to others for the time being before we meet; I'm afraid it will ruin our discussion and leave you not getting the results you deserve.  

Wu:  But are you looking for other girls?  I said, you look for them.

L:  I would like to discuss with you before I discuss other cases.  I take your situation very seriously and hope to get you a result soon.  

Wu:  Don't you need to find other girls now?

L:  After that, we will discuss other cases; do you think this is OK?  

Wu:  It is good. Thank you.  

L:  Not for now, right.  

Wu:  thank you. 

L:  Thank you for the trouble.

Wu:  I used to have a bad day every day, worrying about him. Since the day he masturbated in front of me, I have been concerned about him, and I feel that this may be the case today.  But he didn't like me to control him; the more I held him, the more he rebelled against me; he didn't like restraint.

L:  I can understand the kind of heartache when you are considered the only one and broke. 

Wu:  Yes. Thank.  No one knows I can only tell myself; others don't believe it, now I don't know what to do.

L:  Understood, you can get a result through me, but you must let me know the whole story, and I can assist you.

Wu:  I must tell you, eight years, how these eight years are, the same as the woman in the news.  Oh my god! Playing games, we seriously love, he is playing his games.  

L:  It sounds like a tough time.

Wu:  Distressed, the world is intolerable.  Can you change it after the 2nd?  

L:  I hope to meet with you as soon as possible. I am worried that over time, things will change; there will be influences that will prevent you from getting results

Wu:  I may have committed suicide. I have thought of suicide many times in the past eight years, and I have been driven crazy.  Is Tuesday OK?  Not Thursday.

L:  Understood; I look at the calendar.  But please send me the complete information first. 

Wu:  I try my best. 

L:  Please provide the complete information to look at the content and try to get the best results for you.

Wu:  OK, I give it for what I have. It was a long time ago, and I lost a lot. I didn’t think about saving the information because I wanted to protect him.  I didn't expect to use these materials today, and I never thought about keeping them because I wanted to watch the Karmapa.

L:  Hard work. 

January 27 at 7:01 pm.  

Wu:  I know what games he plays.

Wu:  I don't want to sue; I want him to stop doing such things.  

Wu:  I took the money because I was angry.  If not, that's okay; I want him not to continue and let him know what the consequences of playing with women like this are.  

Wu:  That’s what he has to bear. I’m not asking you for compensation. I put down, don’t come to me because this is not the result I want. I didn’t ask; I don’t write anymore. It doesn’t matter what the truth is. 

Wu:  Sorry, I don't want any compensation.  I'm sorry, just let it go! It’s all up to the Karmapa. It’s his job to forget me and continue playing. It’s just that he told me to die. I’m sad.  He changed completely.

Wu:  I'm just fooling around sadly, I'm sorry, I don't need anything, you don't come, I will be quiet. I feel like asking for a breakup fee; sorry, if you want to give it, let him arrange.

Wu:  He retreats well.  I hope you guys know what he is doing now, and everyone will help him; I finished.

Wu:  He finally said he could give me $40,000 to $50,000. After the retreat, he remembered it and gave it; there was no problem.  Sorry, I didn’t ask for it. So I canceled the compensation claim; I have officially canceled it.

L:  Sorry, I was busy outside just now, so I didn’t reply to your message for the first time.  I have received three letters from you, and I have read them in detail without telling anyone. Please be assured. 

Wu:  Forget it.

L:  In fact, we are also very concerned about Karmapa’s security issue, and we will also discuss and deal with it to avoid similar incidents, whether real or false.

Wu:  Don't do anything; I hope he wakes up.  Whatever he wants, let it be!

Wu:  Sorry, please delete all the emails I sent you; I wrote bored, meaningless.

Wu: I won’t make trouble anymore. But it’s impermanent, the heart will change, and the lover will become an enemy. He said that he would always love me, and suddenly he could call me to die, get out. 

Wu:  That's why I made trouble.  I will be quiet.  

Wu:  Don't deal with my case.  

Wu:  But I'm sad.  

Wu:  I hope it will be calm for a while.

January 27, 8:34 pm 

Wu:  I'm terrified; what will happen if I provide all the information.  I don't want to; it is between him and me after all.

Wu:  I have to deal with my emotions. I'm afraid of being too impulsive; I don't know what will happen.  

Wu:  And this will destroy my relationship with him. 

Wu:  I don't want to destroy him. 

Wu:  Let him deny it!

Wu:  I don’t want to sue. There is no need to sue. Both sides are defeated.  

Wu:  Don't want to take risks; it's not worth destroying the whole world.

Wu:  These are given to me by others, and they may be scared. We shouldn’t report it. 




Wu:  H(Jane Huang) has removed many pornographic elements, including online video sex.

Wu:  In short, you have to believe me. He plays with women now. I beg you not to think in Karmapa again. He is a big liar. He uses the same method to lie to every woman.  If you don't believe it, we can't help it. You have to think what I'm saying is true. All of us women are crying.  So it is conceivable that he is still in a state of "freedom."  Many girls think he is a Buddhist monk with a high moral character, so they have been deceived for so long, hurt physically and mentally, and want to commit suicide. Girls are increasing every year, changing from one batch to another.

January 28 at 11:29 am.  

Wu:  I hope you don't help bad people do bad things. Like Christian evil priests or pastors, they should be exposed and stopped.

Wu:  If the abortion is proven, you have to reflect on everything you do.

January 28 at 1:30 pm 

L:  I want to know, you mentioned yesterday that you do not ask for compensation, and you have to be calm.  However, what is the primary purpose of your post today?  

Wu:  Can you find him and talk to me?  I want to talk to him now.

L:  As far as I know, he is not in contact at the moment; but I can try it.  

Wu:  please

Wu:  I want him to call me; I will not record; please ask him to, believe me, I will not sue him because I do not wish to wreck our relationship.

L:  You must show sincerity before I can help you.  Excuse me, how do I trust you if you post like this every day?  I'm in a dilemma. I want to help you, but your behavior, other people won't believe what I say, they don't believe it, and I can't help you.

Wu:  You tell him that no matter what he did wrong, I will forgive him and continue to love him.  But be honest, don't deceive me any more.  Beg him.

Wu:  This is what my heart tells me now; call me.  

Wu:  He said he would love me forever; what is it forever?  

Wu:  He said he would not abandon me; if it is true, I hope he will talk to me when I have not left him.

L:  I will try to convey, I will try.  But you have to help me. If you keep posting like this, no one will listen to me.  Please choose for yourself.

Wu:  I deleted; I don't want to oppose him, I don't want to fight him.  

L:  OK, who should I say?

Wu:  I couldn’t believe these things until now. How distressed I have been lying. He keeps saying that he has no sexual relationship with other girls.

Wu: every day, people who hug and kiss don't love him. Why does he play like this?  

Wu:  When he was playing, she was just playing with him. 

Wu:  You said Sister A was looking for him.

Wu:  I am a silly elder sister who loves him; the elder sister is ok.  

Wu:  He said he would never abandon me.

L:  Yes, I will reply to you as soon as possible.  

Wu:  You tell him, I do the same.

Wu:  You show him, what does the woman he plays say now, and what does the woman who loves every day say now?  Is he just awake?  Those women were flying in distress; did he see clearly?

Wu:  He is blind; where is his eye?

Wu:  If he doesn't want to talk now, anyway, all these years, it's the same; I made countless phone calls.

L:  Listen to me.  I'm trying my best to assist you, don't sway. No one can help you like this. Can you hear me?  You have to wait for my reply; I am trying to contact you. You change it like this, do you want to handle things?

Wu:  But ask him to see why is the person H who he is actively interacting with now?  

L:  If you want to deal with it, wait for me; we will help you.

Wu:  H’s information the reporter gave to me.  See how active he was before; what happened? 



Wu:  I kept calling him. When he ignored me, he planted the evil cause today, and he should reflect on it.

L:  If you want to deal with it, wait for me.  If you continue to make trouble, it will only hurt everyone.

Wu:  I'm irritated,  I'm sorry; I ask everyone to understand my mood. 

Wu:  Ask him to know that I call every day, and when he is not answering, I will know that this will end.

Wu:  I won't sell this(A rosary), but he remembers what is unique, what is impressive?


Wu:  Ask him: If I'm not "only," can I tell others its story and sell it?  

Wu:  Why did he promise me not to have a relationship with other girls? It will become like today.

Wu:  Tell him how distressing this souvenir is if this rosary is given to me to commemorate it.

Wu:  According to the news report, during the call that day, he gave me one (Emoji: angry face) and said he was very busy. Your busy schedule made you awesome this year.

Wu:  I was in the United States at that time, and you said busy every day.  You said that you called me every night without calling.  The girls you tried to contact all scolded you.

Wu:  If you kept our promise in 2011, you would never have today; what is ‘only’?  You didn't do it; it will be the evil result of today.

Wu:  You asked him, was it true that he said: "hope is always with me"?

Wu:  This is the mirror you sent on the night of the lake house in 2018. The mirror forwarded by the Chinese is "Broken Mirror and Restored."


Wu:  As he said at the end, "Maybe we will have time later; let's talk deep inside."  Now that I have time, can I speak now? 

Wu:  He will never abandon me.  Please tell him: I will never leave you. 

Wu:  If he did not break the relationship, I hope to see each other; this mirror is our token. 

Wu:  I hope that although the two of us are separated, the mirror will have a recovery day.

January 28 at 3:58 pm.  

Wu:  Finally, I'm sorry to ask him to forgive me for the trouble.  

Wu:  I'm wrong, but it is the last resort; I hope everyone will forgive me, sorry.

January 28th at 4:30 pm

L:  I will try to convey, as mentioned before, as far as I know, no one can contact him at this time.  

Wu:  Okay, really sorry.

January 28th at 5:07 pm

Wu:  Actually, the last thing the Karmapa said was these.

Wu:  I have nothing to say; I am sorry.



Wu:  Tell him I don't want the money.  I hope that he will be a good man again, complete the virtue of precepts as soon as possible, become a Buddha soon, and take away those of us who are wounded from reincarnation; thank you.

January 29 at 1:31 am  

L:  Sorry, I'm busy translating today. I will try to convey it. If there is any first-hand news, I will let you know as soon as possible.  I hope you don't get hurt anymore.

Wu:  Okay, you worked hard.

Wu:  Another request is to ask Karmapa’s official Facebook page not to blacken me again; why not let me like the page?  I hope you believe me, and I want to apply for reopening. The last time I wrote nonsense there, it was because I knew that the Karmapa would be in danger, so I reported the Karmapa’s crime to the office. Sorry, I hope you trust me  I won't make any more trouble, because I have finished speaking, thank you.

January 29 at 2:29 am.  

Wu:  Please believe that I will never reveal his addiction again.

January 29 at 8:12 am.  

Wu:  Also, I hope to be re-ordained. May I ask which master of the Kagyu tradition can re-grant me that half-ordination?

Wu:  I considered that I didn't want to be as vulgar because of him as the other two female nuns. I have my principle of law, and I asked the inheritance to re-grant the half precepts, and I will hold the doctrines well in the future.

January 29 at 9:38 am

L:  Understand, can you explain to me your ordination experience?  I will evaluate it for you.

Wu:  On March 2nd, 2012, at Tergar Temple, it was taught by Gyalcha Rinpoche. I want to ask for this precept again. Can you help?  I want to be a good practitioner.

L:  Understand, did you receive ordination alone or in groups?  

Wu:  group.

L:  Would you like to get the śrāmaṇeri precepts in the lineage?

Wu:  I do. 

L:  OK, let me help you find out when the latest term is.

Wu:  Thank you. 

L:  However, if you want to get this precept after I have confirmed the relevant details, I must meet with you in person and explain the details. Do you accept it?

Wu:  I don’t want to wear nun clothes without the ordination. 

L:  Including your ordination, your studies, and other details?  

Wu:  It is good.

L:  We will discuss.

Wu:  Thank you, okay.  

L:  OK, I'll ask for you first, please wait for me.

Wu:  I always wanted to study hard, but there was no chance.

L:  I understand how you feel.  I went to Tibetan Buddhism to learn.

Wu:  Thank you, this is the knowledge I hope to get.

January 29 at 2:34 pm.  

L:  Do you know Khenpo Labu?

January 29 at 4:31 pm.  

Wu:  I want to plan how to be ordained and learn at the end of August this year.  I hope that the Karmapa can clarify.

Wu:  I hope he won't lie to me anymore and talk to me on the phone.  

Wu:  # I need to talk directly to him now.

January 29th at 5:00 pm. 

Wu:  Actually, he should stop lying.

Wu:  I saw H’s Skype record. At first sight, it’s true. How many girls have such a relationship?  I want him to change it completely.

L:  According to the information I have, there is no relationship between H and Karmapa.

Wu:  The relationship you are talking about is the actual physical relationship?  Those in the hotel are fake?  Hotel in Delhi?

L:  Yes.  There is no substance in the content of the dialogue. H made up entirely.

Wu:  OK, but why have sex with H in online videos?  

L:  No such content.  I am very sure.

Wu:  Would he openly acknowledge everything he did to me?  We have sex online and sex three times; will he openly admit he has done it?

L:  I told you the day before yesterday that you need to provide me with complete evidence, and I can assist you.  Did you offer it?

Wu:  No need, I don't want to sue, I want to ask him whether he will admit it.

L:  You need to provide information before I can ask.  There are no heads or tails every day, and many people claim to have a bunch of things.

Wu: If he does not admit it publicly, I will leave forever.

L:  I believe you also know that many people claim to have what they have.

Wu:  No.

L:  I want to assist you, but you have to help me too.

Wu:  I want to know if he is honest, and if he doesn't admit it publicly, I will leave him entirely because he is not responsible.

L:  You don't provide me with information; I can't help you ask.

Wu:  I won't, no need.  

Wu:  I want to know why he did it, but it never happened. If he denies it, I will disappear forever.

Wu:  I will sever ties forever.  I wouldn't say I like doing things, not in an open and above-board manner.

Wu:  Ask him if he has had sexual relations three times. If he cannot publicly acknowledge what he has done, what other Buddha or Bodhisattva is he to prove?

Wu:  If he is unwilling, to be honest, blame me for believing in the wrong person and loving the bad person, and I will leave forever. 

Wu:  Ask him if he can openly admit to having sex with me three times.

Wu:  I won’t sue; I leave. 

Wu: There is always a need to take a break, our relationship of eight years. 

Wu:  It’s very tortured.

L:  As far as I know, you once claimed that he once said something like, "Emotion, no emotion, die."  

Wu:  Yes.

L:  I know you think it’s an emotional response, but if it’s the real message, as a bystander, don’t I think the attitude is apparent?

Wu:  What do you mean? He is playing with me if I need to apologize, even compensation.

L:  From the standpoint of an onlooker, if you have feelings and someone says this to another person, doesn't that mean it's over?

Wu:  But then he said that he will always love me forever. 

L:  Do you think that you are not willing?

Wu:  Then make peace.  

L:  From an onlooker's point of view, I feel that no matter what the facts are, you are strongly unwilling, right?

Wu:  I need to make a public break; why do things stealthily?

Wu:  Yes, it is.  No, it's not.  Dare to admit it publicly; what's the problem?  Why deny what he did?

L:  Let me assume a question first: what do you do if you can't wait for a public answer? 

Wu:  Wait

L:  Nothing? 

Wu:  Wait till there is. 

Wu:  You can ask if he can publicly admit to having sex with me three times.  I hope to get an open and honest answer from him.  If he is dishonest, I will leave him.

Wu:  I hope you tell him because I have said it myself. If he can't openly admit that he has done it, I can leave quietly and never disturb.

L:  Have you already spoken?  What do you mean?

Wu:  I have said to others that I have sex with Karmapa.  

L:  How many people have you talk?

Wu:  Master Yankong, Master Daoyuan, mother, sister, and about 10 friends, Master Miaorong, Master Miaolin, and another Master Miaolin, Lama Yadhi, Lama chodrak, Lama Ngawang

Wu:  I want to know Karmapa himself can publicly admit that this is true.

Wu:  I did not hide the facts from others, and I hope he will not hide the facts.  

Wu:  Why did he do it, as if nothing had happened.  Doesn't Buddhism teach people not to lie?

Wu:  I talked to Master Daoyuan and was expelled from Yuantong Temple last year.

Wu:  I only saw his last words, and my attitude softened. He also said that he wanted to meet with me, so I didn’t sue and instead obtained a public answer through you. Because of a relationship, if he is not willing to admit it publicly, I  will leave.

Wu:  I hope to talk to him quietly, not find a reporter to report; this is not good.

January 29 at 6:55 pm

Wu:  Before I scribbled on my own Facebook, I'm sorry.  It was because I was emotional that I wrote what was in my heart. After years of repression, it wasn't easy to speak.

Wu:  My attitude softened because I saw that the Karmapa wrote to his girlfriend and did not say face-to-face talks, but wrote to me that there was a mention of "face-to-face talks," so I relented and dropped the charges.  And I don't want to use vital means to destroy my relationship with him permanently.  I still love him in my heart, not unwilling; I want to meet him again and talk to him.

Wu:  Please confirm if you speak to me on behalf of Karmapa’s office?

January 29 at 7:41 pm

L:  Excuse me, you said that you "revoked the charges," so you had planned to sue?

January 29 at 7:58 pm

Wu:  I wanted to sue because I felt cheated and played with when I found that I was not the only one.

Wu:  Please confirm if you speak to me on behalf of Karmapa’s office?  If you talk to me personally, I need to end the conversation.

L:  I represent the highest processing window for this incident, yes.  

Wu:  Thank you.

Wu:  In fact, I was bewildered, and many people told me that they had a relationship with Karmapa, but Karmapa always denied having sexual relations with other girls. When I saw the news, I was crazy. So I wrote so many posts, on the other hand, has never contacted the Karmapa himself. My ultimate goal is to ask him to come out and ask.

Wu:  If he does not publicly acknowledge his relationship with me, I hope that I will break the eight years relationship with him.

L:  I want to know what the term "broken" means?

Wu:  Whether to continue the relationship or break up.

Wu:  I often became concerned because of a relationship, and when I lost contact with him, I couldn't know if he was with other girls.

Wu:  If he mixes with so many girls, he and I have this relationship, why can't I be beside him?  On the first day of the lunar New Year in 2012, he said on Skype that he told me, "I hope I will always be with you." In 2018, he called me to the United States but did not stay with him.  May you ask if Karmapa’s Sister doesn't like me?

January 29 at 8:50 pm 

Wu:  If he answered you directly that he did not have a sexual relationship with me, then I do not want to deal with him again because he is too dishonest and denies doing it.

 January 29 at 9:11 pm.  

Wu:  Actually, I have finished my report, and my responsibility is over.  I am not going to sue now.  Just ask him if he admits to having sex three times with me?  If he doesn't realize that I leave automatically, just asking a question can handle my business.

January 30 at 7:43 am 

Wu:  You told him in 《Garland of Birth Stories》『 When I see the form of my misconduct, Clear in the mirror of the teachings, I develop a feeling of regret, And turn my mind toward the instructions.』Everything I did at the beginning,  I regret it now.

January 30 at 7:06 pm.  

Wu: I transferred the account and used my layman name, ‘Wu Hang-Yee,.’ I will delete this one.  

Wu: I'm afraid H will commit suicide. Don't attack her. She turns from love into hate. With too much speculation, I am sure that even if they don't have sex, they must have video sex; otherwise, she won't be so crazy.  Karmapa didn’t want his parents to know that you should take good care of Tibetans.

Wu: I have deleted the entire account.  My account has many Tibetans.  The fewer Tibetans know, the better; I don't want to affect the Karmapa family.  

Wu: After all, it is a private dispute, but I fear that H will eventually destroy herself and commit suicide because I know her feelings well. 


 One's integrity is very important


Facebook pageBuddhist AlertInternational is an <<< Investigation task force Group >>> focusing on Crime. 


Attorney Yung Jing-Jing, the person in charge of the pageBuddhist Alertwas willing to help Wu Hang-Yee and Jane Huang take legal action at the beginning of this incident.  But lawyer Yung waited for two months, and they could not produce any evidence.  


https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE0NTk5NTI5Mjg6Vks6MjMzNzYxNzk1MzE4OTUyOQ%3D%3D

 




Lawyer Yung’s post on April 13, 2019, in the "Buddhism Alert"Regarding Ms. Wu Hang-Yee’s allegations against Karmapa, it has been more than two months since Ms. Wu’s claim to take legal action, and she has not done anything yet.  The administrator decided that before Ms. Wu had submitted the relevant information to the Legal Affairs Office according to her statement, the “Buddhism Alert” no longer approved the posting of her posts with similar content.

 

The below is the conversation between Lawyer Yung and Ms.Wu.

 

Wu:  Oh. Dear Administrator, please delete this post. I posted this by mistake. Thank you.

 

Lawyer Yung:  This is your post on your Facebook page, and you ask the “Buddhism Alert” to repost it.  This post is still on your page, and you have not deleted it.  Also, has legal action been taken?  Supporting what you say, not just with words, but also through action or evidence.」

 

Wu:  I am still preparing this because it depends on many conditions.  Thank you.

 

Wu:  I may have accidentally asked the  “Buddhism Alert” to repost it.  Sorry.

 

Wu:  I am deeply sorry. Would you please delete my post? I thought I was posting on my own Facebook.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Are you reluctant to let people know that the “Buddhism Alert” rejected your repost?

 

Wu:  You rejected my repost just fine.  I have declined to disclose these truths about seven weeks ago.  But now, I want to testify to Jane Huang based on my experience.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Whether these are the truth is just your own words.  What exactly is going on? Only through legal procedures can justice be found.  

 

Lawyer Yung:  We all believe in you and are willing to take legal action to deal with things.  But for two months, I have only seen your yelling, but I have not seen any action from you.

 

Wu:  Is the legal process reliable?

 

Wu:  Sorry, I need time to think carefully.

 

Lawyer Yung:  One's integrity is essential.

 

Wu:  Now I want Karmapa to sue me.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Your version has been made very clear. What is your ultimate goal, and to vent your anger?  Is revenge?  Or should it benefit the public?  For those who don't believe you at all, only by law can your argument be supported.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Your original statement was that you sue Karmapa, not the Karmapa.

 

Wu:  Legal action requires many conditions.  I had no conditions, so I had to wait for Karmapa to sue me.

 

Wu:  What key did I press? Why is this happening?  I want to delete the request for "Buddhism Alert" to repost this post.

 

Wu:  I want to leave the group.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Let me quit for you.

 

Other Comments

 

Whether Wu Hang-Yee forgot or didn't know that the moderator, Ms. Yung, is also a lawyer and can be used as one of her resources for legal proceedings and consultation!

 

 





 

Comments

The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

The truth of the Chinese-Canadian Vikki Hui Xin Han falsely accused of the 17th Karmapa

The gateway of justice: the only path to reveal the truth

【Jane Huang accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】