【Wu Hang Yee dare not sue the Karmapa】


FacebookBuddhist AlertInternational is an <<< Investigation task force Group >>> focusing on Crime.  Attorney Yung Jing-Jing, the person in charge of theBuddhist Alertwas willing to help Wu Hang-Yee and Jane Huang take legal action at the beginning of this incident.  But lawyer Yung waited for two months, and they could not produce any evidence.

 

Lawyer Yung’s post on April 13, 2019, in the "Buddhism Alert"Regarding Ms. Wu Hang-Yee’s allegations against Karmapa, it has been more than two months since Ms. Wu’s claim to take legal action, and it has not yet been fulfilled.  The administrator decided that before Ms. Wu had submitted the relevant information to the Legal Affairs Office according to her own statement, the “Buddhism Alert” no longer approved the posting of her posts with similar content.

 

The conversation between Lawyer Yung’s and Ms. Wu is shown below.

 

Wu:  Oh. Dear Administrator, please delete this post. Posted this by mistake. Thank you.

 

Lawyer Yung:  This is your post on your Facebook page, and you ask the “Buddhism Alert” to repost it.  This post is still on your page and has not been deleted.  Also, has legal action been taken?  It is the gentleman who does what he says.

 

Wu:  I am still preparing this because it depends on many conditions.  Thank you.

 

Wu:  I may have accidentally asked the  “Buddhism Alert” to repost it.  Sorry.

 

Wu:  I am deeply sorry. Please delete my post. I thought I was posting on my own Facebook.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Are you reluctant to let people know that the “Buddhism Alert” rejected your repost?

 

Wu:  Rejected my repost just fine.  I have declined to disclose these truths about seven weeks ago.  But now I just want to testify to Jane Huang based on my experience.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Whether these are the truth is just your own words.  What exactly is going on, only through legal procedures can justice be found. 

 

Lawyer Yung:  We all believe in you and are willing to take legal action to deal with things.  But for two months, I have only seen your yelling, but I have not seen any action from you.

 

Wu:  Is the legal process reliable?

 

Wu:  Sorry, I need time to think carefully.

 

Lawyer Yung:  One's integrity is very important.

 

Wu:  Now I want Karmapa to sue me.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Your version has been made very clear. What is your ultimate goal and to vent your anger?  Is revenge?  Or should it benefit the public?  For those who don't believe you at all, only by law can your argument be supported.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Your original statement was that you sue Karmapa, not the Karmapa.

 

Wu:  Legal action requires many conditions.  I had no conditions, so I had to wait for Karmapa to sue me.

 

Wu:  What key did I press, why is this happening?  I want to delete the request for "Buddhism Alert" to reposting this post.

 

Wu:  I want to leave the group.

 

Lawyer Yung:  Let me quit for you.

Other Comments

 

Whether Wu Hang-Yee forgot or didn't know that the moderator, Ms. Yung, is also a lawyer and can be used as one of her resources for legal proceedings and consultation!


https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE0NTk5NTI5Mjg6Vks6MjMzNzYxNzk1MzE4OTUyOQ%3D%3D


 



 

Comments

The truth about the false allegations against the 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje

The gateway of justice: the only path to reveal the truth

The truth of the Chinese-Canadian Vikki Hui Xin Han falsely accused of the 17th Karmapa

【Jane Huang accused Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche】